• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟

"Saaaaam?" You called your boyfriend of 3 years. "Yeah?" He said coming next to you. "Have you seen my necklace?" You asked. "Which one? You have at least ten different ones." He said leaning on the door frame of your shared bedroom.

"The one that my sister gave me, it's a small golden moon." You sighed in frustration. "I guess I'll find it later..." You decided to put another necklace on.

You walked towards him and pecked his lips. When you began to leave the room, he grabbed your wrist and took you in his arm.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his middle, nuzzling your face in the crook if his neck. "I love you." You said. "Love you too angel."

A day later

You were currently looking for your red lipstick. You had 15 minutes left before going to the Stark Tower. "Wilson?" You yelled through your flat. You heard Sam walking in the stairs.

"Why did you called me? Is there a damsel in distress?" You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Do you know where my red lipstick is? I've been looking for it for the past 10 minutes and I can't find it."

"I have no idea of where it is sorry babe." You grabbed a nude colour lipstick instead. "Well I'll go with this one."

Sam entwined his fingers with yours before leaving. "Do you think I'm going crazy? Yesterday it was my necklace and now my lipstick."

He laughed. "Nah, you just have the head in the clouds all the time. If you're crazy then it's only for me." He smirked and winked at you.

The day after (again)

"UGH! COME OOOON WHERE ARE YOU?!" You said slightly annoyed. Your boyfriend rushed in the bedroom. "Why are you yelling? Is everything okay?" He asked you.

You sat on the floor. "I think I lost my favourite earrings this time." You sighed. "I don't know what's happening but it's getting on my nerves." You groaned.

He stepped closer and sat next to you. "At least I'm still here." You looked at him and a smile appeared on your lips. "How can you always cheer me up? Is that a superpower of yours?"

He chuckled. "Maybe. If I can do anything to make my girl happy then I'll do it." He said. You rested your head on his lap and he started to stroke your hair.

A day lateeer

You opened your closet and tried to find your blue sweater but you couldn't get your hands on it. 'I swear it was here yesterday...' you thought.

You sighed and grabbed one of Sam's oversize hoodie. You inhaled and the cologne of your boyfriend put a smile on your face.

You went downstairs and spotted Sam. You plopped on the couch next to him. "Is that my hoodie?" He asked with a smirk. "The sweater I wanted disappeared so I stole yours." You replied.

He softly kissed your lips. "It looks better on you anyway...You're so cute with my clothes on y/n." You smiled.

A day after

You woke up and noticed that Sam's side of the bed was empty. You started to panic but then saw a little note on his pillow.

'Steve and I are running this morning, I didn't wanted to wake you up since you looked so peaceful while sleeping. See you later beautiful, love you
Sam'

You smiled and got up. When you were eating your breakfast, you felt something odd. You looked at your hand and gasped in horror.

"OH MY GOD WHERE'S MY RING?!" You immediately began to search the jewelry. It was the worst thing you could lose. Sam had offered you this ring for your birthday.

Inside of the jewelry was inscribed 'Sam'. "I can't lose this! He gave it to me and it means a lot to me...I'm awful I should have paid attention." You said as tears started to form in your eyes.

At this moment, you heard the door open. You gasped and buried your head in your hands, not knowing what to do.

"I'm home!" You heard his footsteps come closer to the room you where in. "How's my favourite girl doin- Whoah what's going on sweetheart?" He asked softly.

You looked up and tears began to roll on your cheeks. Sam cupped your face and wiped them with his thumb.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Sam I'm the worst girlfriend ever!" You said. "I lost the ring you gave me...I don't know how it happened, I wear it every single day and never take it off!"

"Hey...I know where is it." You looked at him in confusion and frowned your eyebrows. "What do you mean?" You asked.

Your boyfriend started to rub the back of his neck. "Well let's just say I'm the one who hide your stuff. I didn't know you were gonna cry I'm terribly sorry..."

You opened your mouth im shock. "So you're telling me that all this time it was you?! Sam this is not funny, my lipstick or my sweater is not dramatic but the ring...I thought you were gonna get mad at me."

Tears began to fall again. "I...Okay I'm an asshole. Do you think you can forgive me?" You crossed your arms. "First I need to see my ring."

He nodded and took a box. When he opened it, the things you had lost where inside. He took the ring and slid it on the finger.

"I didn't know you loved it that much." Said Sam. "Excuse me? You gave it to me so it means a lot to me, I love you so much and it's like a way to always have you with me..."

He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead. "Do you forgive me?" You waited for a moment. "Yes but you're gonna regret this. Prepare yourself because I'm gonna get a revenge." You replied with a smirk.

He smiled. "Now that's the y/n I know." You shook your head and laughed. He tightened his grip around you. "I love you so much...I'm glad to have you in my life angel." Said your boyfriend.

"I love you too Sam." He passionately kissed you and your foreheads rested on each other's one. "You made me cry. I'm not gonna forget that."

"Listen, I'm so so so so so sorry! Please tell me you still love me." You laughed at his genuine panic. "You're lucky that I love you."

The end

First story about our new captain America, hope you liked it! (Lmao well he actually is not at the time i corrected the story)
Author~