•𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

Requested by MULTIfandom0fanficsLTIfandom0fanfics

Y/d/n = your daughter's name
Y/l/n = your last name
Moya dorogaya = my darling
Printsessa = Princess

You and Wanda have been together for 7 years now. When you first met, you immediately thought she was the most beautiful girl you ever laid your eyes on. The feeling was apparently mutual since the witch and you got together soon after your meeting.

Present time

"y/d/n get back here!" Wanda's voice echoed through your shared flat. 2 years ago, you adopted a girl who was now 3 years old. She was your little treasure, Wanda was scared that people would judge the fact that you adopted a child so you kept it a secret. Only Wanda's brother knew about her.

You chuckled and caught the running girl. "Gotcha!" You said booping her nose. "Thanks moya dorogaya...She had me running for an eternity. I swear she never runs out of energy." Said the sokovian woman slightly panting.

You laughed and kissed her cheek tenderly. You placed your daughter on the ground and crouched to her level. "May I know why you were running away from your mother miss?" You asked to the little girl.

"Don't want to brush my theeth." Answered y/d/n. You and Wanda chuckled. "It's teeth not theeth honey. And listen to your mom, it's important to brush your teeth and have a good hygiene." You said. You picked her up and went to the bathroom.

Time skip

Wanda joined you after putting your daughter in bed. She rolled next to you and cuddle for a moment. "Hey..." Said the redhead. "Mmh?" You replied sleepily. "I love you and y/d/n, so much..." Said Wanda sincerely. You blushed a little.

"I love you both too, I don't know what I would do without you." You said. She nuzzled her face in the crook of your neck and left a sweet kiss. "Good night darling." Said she. "Good night honey." You said, already drifting off to sleep.

Time skip

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. Groaning, you picked up. "Yes Tony?" You said with a morning voice. "Sorry to bother you and Wanda but we have a meeting in an hour don't forget." Said the billionaire. "Yes Stark we'll be here, see you after bye!" You hang up.

"Babe we have to get up or we'll be late to the meeting. Call your bother so he can watch y/d/n." You said, putting your night gown on. Wanda nodded and grabbed her phone. "Hey Pietro, can you please come now, we have a meeting and I need you to be with y/d/n." Said she.

"No problem sis, I'll be here without you even knowing it." Said the sokovian man with his strong accent. "Thanks speedy." Replied Wanda chuckling. She got up and joined you in the kitchen, where you were having breakfast with your daughter.

"How are my favourite girls doing?" Asked she smiling. "I am good thank you mama." Your heart melted to the reply of your daughter. A few minutes later, you heard a knock at your front door. "Must be Pietro." Said Wanda.

You opened the door and met a tall white haired man. "Hey!" You greeted, pulling him into a hug. "Uncle Pietro!" Y/d/n ran towards him and jumped in his arms. "Hi there! How are you printsessa?"

"Good!" Replied the child. "Thanks for coming Piet." Said Wanda. You grabbed her hand and entwined your fingers with hers. "Let's dressed up before Tony gets mad." You said jokingly. "Yes ma'am." Retorted your girlfriend.

Time skip

Wanda parked her car in front of the Stark Tower. You looked at her and smiled. "I hope it's not gonna be boring like last time." Joked your girlfriend. "Miss y/l/n and Miss Maximoff are here." Announced F.R.I.D.A.Y.

You entered in the common room. The Avengers smiled at the two of you. "How are you? It's been a long time isn't it?" Said the russian redhead, pulling you into a short hug. "I know right!" You replied.

You placed your phone on the nearest table. "I'll be back." You said going to the bathroom, meanwhile Wanda went in the kitchen to take a glass of water. A few minutes later, you were alarmed by a bunch of 'aaanw'.

You walked faster and your jaw fell when you saw everyone around your the table where your phone was set. Natasha held it in the air. "Who's that cutie on the picture? Are you two hiding something from us?" Smirked the spy.

You mentally face palmed your forehead giving that your current lock screen was a picture of you and Wanda kissing your daughter's cheek. Wanda looked at you with a panic gaze and you gave her a reassuring smile. You walked towards her and entwined your fingers with hers.

"Okay I guess the secret is out...Wanda and I adopted a child 2 years ago. Her name is y/d/n." You said. "Are you mad?" Said your girlfriend looking at the floor in a panic tone. "What- No, why would we be mad? Congratulations!" Said Tony.

She sighted in relief and squeezed your hand. "Wanna see her?" Asked she. They all cheered and you chucked. Wanda took her phone and called her brother. "Hey Piet, can you come at Tower with my girl?" Said she.

She smiled and hung up. Not even 5 minutes later, Pietro came into the room with a little girl in his arms. She looked at everyone and hid her face in her uncle's chest. They chuckled and the sokovian girl took her in her arms.

"No need to be scared sweetie, they're mama and I's friends." Reassured Wanda. She waved at the Avengers. "She's so cute I can't." Said Nat dramatically. You laughed. "She surely is..." You said smiling.

Maybe them knowing your daughter wasn't a bad thing after all? Besides she's got a badass family now.

The end

First I wanted to thank you all for 3k reads it's amazing omg !
I hope you like this story!
Author~