•"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫"

Warning: John
Résumé: Bucky doesn't like how John flirts with y/n

(Jealous Bucky upcoming hehe)

     You had met John Walker for two weeks now and you didn't really like him. Bucky, however, hated him with every inch of his skin. You thought it was because he took Steve's place, or at least tried to but there was also another reason...

"Hey y/n, you look lovely today." Said John adding a wink. You rolled your eyes. "Does this mean I was ugly yesterday? Thanks, Walker, that's very kind." You replied.

"Oh uh, it's not what I meant! You look good all the time. You know in what you'll look even prettier?" He asked with a smirk.

"Let me guess? A coffin? I would rather die than do anything with you, John." You deadpanned. Sam burst out laughing and Bucky grinned.

Wannabe Captain America sighed. "I'm not done with you yet, I'm sure you'll fall from me one day." Retorted he.

"Why don't you shut up John? Stop flirting with her." Said Bucky annoyed by his flirts. "What? Are you jealous? Come on we both know I'm her type."

You cringed and took Bucky's arm, given that he wanted to punch John. "Calm down Buck it's fine." You said locking eyes with him. James sighed. "He does this one more time and my fist ends up against his jaw."

"Someone's jealous..." Cooed Sam. You shot him a glare. "Don't start too birdman. Apologize now." You said. "Alright alright sorry." Retorted Sam. "Better." You replied grinning. "I swear you're acting like a mom sometimes." Said Sam chuckling.

A day later

You were walking in the street with Sam and Bucky when you spotted John and Lemar. Bucky groaned. "Look who's here again?" Said he in a fake happy tone. Captain America and Battlestar joined the three of you.

"I'm starting to think fate wants us to meet." Said John with a smirk making you wanna gag. "It's a pleasure to see you another time doll." You cringed at the nickname he gave you.

Bucky's fist tightened. "Listen up man. I'm sick of you flirting with y/n, especially when you use the nickname I give her." Spat out Bucky.

"Sorry Bucky but as far as I'm concerned, (that is America's ass) you two aren't together so I can call her like this if I want to." Replied Walker.

You pinched the bridge of your nose. You looked at the super soldier and grabbed him by his collar, pressing your lips against his. You felt Bucky smirk into the kiss and pulled away.

"Wait I thought you were single!" Said John dumbfounded. "I was until now." You replied smirking. "Now if you don't mind, I would like to continue my walk with my best friend and boyfriend."

"I like this y/n." Said Sam with a proud smile. "Well, I love her no matter what." Said Bucky before kissing your temple. "I love you too Buck." You whispered.

"I feel like a third wheel right now."  

The end

I hope you liked this storyyyyy
Don't forget to vote and comment hehe
Have an excellent day <3
Author~