•"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

Warning: slight cursing
Résumé: a good ol' enemies to lovers because I'm a sucker for those

SWEET JESUS THIS MAN---

     "Great!" You said as you noticed your multiple stab wounds bleeding. You groaned in pain as you tried to hide. You needed help, you needed his help. You managed to get in front of his house and knocked at the door.

It was 3 AM, you weren't even sure if he would answer the door but it was your only solution. A few moments later, Steve opened the door as you collapsed into his arms due to the blood loss.

"Whoa! Hey, what's going on?" He asked confused. You tiredly looked at him. "I got stabbed and you're the only one I thought about..." You said as your eyelids began to shut.

Within a second, Steve closed the door with his foot and carried you upstairs. "Look at me y/n." Said he. You faintly did as he told you and sadly smiled. "How pathetic I am... Crashing into my enemy's place."

Steve sighed. "Sit on the bed, I'll be right back." He said leaving the room. Steve came back with a medical kit.

"I'm gonna need you to take your shirt off first." He said looking into your eyes. "Maybe ask me on a date first?" You said with a chuckle that you regrated because of the pain it caused you.

The attractive blond man shook his head slightly. "There's no time for jokes, you're losing a lot of blood." He retorted.

You became serious again and tried to take off your shirt. You hissed in pain when the fabric brushed against your wounded arm.

You bite your lower lip in frustration. "I can't even take off my damn shirt!" Steve stepped closer to you. "Do you want me to do it?" He asked.

"That would be kind..." You muttered. The super soldier gently took the hem of your shirt and slowly started to lift it. His eyes locked with yours and you felt your heartbeat increase.

The contact of his fingers on your bare skin sent shivers down your spine. You let out a sigh and bit the inside of your cheek.

"I'm warning you, this might hurt." Said Steve putting alcohol on a cotton pad. "Getting stabbed probably hurt more than this." You retorted.

"Listen, I'm trying to help you so don't start with your snarky comments." Said Steve. You looked down. "Sorry... It's just that, I'm not used to people being nice to me." You replied.

"Well, now you know someone kind with you." Said Steve with a small smile. "You shouldn't." You retorted getting up.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He asked following you. "I shouldn't be here in the first place, we're enemies remember?" You spat out.

"Have you lost your damn mind?! Stop being so fucking stubborn for once and sit back, I need to heal your injuries you're bleeding!" Retorted Steve.

As you tried to leave the room, your head starting to spin and you felt dizzy. Your legs gave up and you would have fallen if the super soldier didn't catch you.

The only thing you remember was Steve's strong arms around you, then you woke up. You rubbed your eyes and looked around; you were currently laying in a bed, Steve's bed. The scent of his strong cologne enveloped you in a blissful aura.

You glanced at your body and noticed your wounds, now patched up. Instead of being in just a bra like you were earlier, you had a large shirt on.

"You're finally awake." Said the blond man coming into the room with a tray of food. "You should eat." He said placing it in front of you.

"Why are you being nice to me? I'm an awful person." You said bitterly. Steve sighed and looked at you with sincere eyes. "Maybe I took a liking to you."

"This is a mistake." You replied shaking your head. "Join the Avengers. I'll persuade Tony." You almost choked on your saliva.

"I'm sorry what? I don't know on which planet you live but surely not Earth." You replied. "I'm being serious y/n." He retorted.

"Even if I said yes, nobody would accept me. Be realist Steve." You said with a dry chuckle. "I would."

You got up and sighed, as you stepped closer to him. "This is a bad idea..." You whispered. "It might be the best bad idea I've ever had." Replied he.

Steve brushed a strand of your hair out of your face and you leaned in his touch. Your e/c eyes met his icy blue ones and your gaze flickered between his lips and eyes.

"Stay with me..." He whispered, dangerously closing the gap separating your faces. You crashed your lips against his and tangled your hands in his hair. Your arm hurt but you didn't care, you wanted him.

After exchanging a needy and intense kiss, you rested your forehead on his. "I'll try to..."  

The end

I hope you liked! I personally LOVE it but am I really objective?
Don't forget to vote and comment :)
Have an incredible day
Author~