•"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝."

Maybe you're not that bad."

Warning: none

Your relationship with Stephen Strange was complicated. Both of you being stubborn, it wasn't easy everyday. That was until one day...

Stephen walked in the living room and spotted you on the couch. He sighed and came closer; that's when he saw that you were peacefully sleeping. His lips curled into a smile.

Stephen carefully took your laptop and placed it on the table. He then grabbed your books and set it on the table as well.

The sorcerer sat next to you and glanced at you. He noticed your deep eye bags, the hair falling on your face, your slight open mouth and the softness of your sleeping form.

At this moment, Strange knew he couldn't help but feel love towards you. He tucked a loose peace of hair behind your ear.

Your head slowly fell on his shoulder making him smile and close his eyes. A few moments later, Tony and Nat walked in. "I thought they hated each other?" Said the redhead.

"Well it looks like they don't any more." Replied Tony, placing a blanket over your bodies. The two friends left with a big grin plastered on their face. The billionaire obviously took a picture for blackmail purpose.

When you woke up, you found yourself snuggled next to Stephen. His usual neatly combed hair were now slightly messed up due to fact that his head rested on yours. You laughed at the sight of his parted mouth.

It would be lying to say you didn't think he was adorable at this moment. Not wanting to leave his embrace, you shut your eyes again.

After a few minutes, he started to move a little. You heard soft chuckles followed by an arm being wrapped around your waist. Your cheeks took a red colour at his action. "You're a terrible fake sleeper y/n."

You opened your eyes and become redder than before. "I don't know what makes you say that." You replied. "Yeah you sure don't..." Retorted Strange. Suddenly, he pinched your side making you yelp.

"Stephen!" He stiffened a laugh. "That's indeed my name." You shook your head. "I'm ticklish and I swear if you do that again you're gonna regret it." You threatened. He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"I'm so scared." Said he ironically. He started to tickle you and you burst out laughing. "Do that again and I scream." You retorted between laughs. "Is that so?" He teased. You nodded. His fingers found your sides again but before you could open your mouth, his lips crashed on yours.

You were shocked at first but soon melted in the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the it.

You pulled away, resting your forehead on his. "Therefore it means you don't hate me, am I right?" Said Stephen. "You may be right Strange, maybe you're not that bad."

The end

This was in my drafts and I finished it, I hope you liked it!
Author~