• 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

I'M ACTUALLY NOT OKAY I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF HIM HE LOOKS SO CUTE I-

Y/n = your name
Y/f/m = your favourite movie

You were in Tony's lab, painting your nail. Your boyfriend came in and kissed your cheek. You smiled at him and focused on your nails. He sat next to you on a stool and looked at you. "Babe?" You hummed in response. "Mhm?" He sighed, given that you didn't even looked up.

"What are you doing?" You laughed. "Well I think that you can tell I'm putting nail polish." You felt his hand caressing your arm. "Tonyyy I'm occupied." He grumbled. "I feel like you don't care about me right now..."

You looked at him with a confused look. "I do care about you, I just can't do anything because of these." You raised your hand, showing your fresh painted nails. He looked at you with puppy eyes. "But I want to be with yooou..."

You smiled at his childish attitude. "I have a deal." He nodded. "If you let me paint your nails, I'll stay with you today." He opened his mouth, as if it was a betrayal. "Fine. But you're gonna cuddle with me the whole day, deal?" You smirked. "Deal."

He unwillingly took his hands out of his pockets and placed them on the table. You smiled at the thought of Tony with black nails. "Okay so first, I need to put the base coat." He looked at you with a confused look, obviously not knowing how many steps there is.

Time skip

A while after, you finished Tony's nails. He raised his hands and looked at them proudly. "It's actually not that bad." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Come on know you love it." You said with a big grin. "I don't know what makes you think that."

You playfully rolled your eyes. "Let's watch a movie together!" Said Tony cheerfully. You nodded and entwined your hand with your boyfriend's one. In the living room, nobody was here so it was even better.

"How about y/f/m ?" Proposed Tony . Your eyes widened. "Yes!" He chuckled at your enthusiasm. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, play y/f/m please." Having a genius as a boyfriend had perks. "Immediately sir."

The movie started and Tony rested his head on your lap. Your heart melted, cuddly Tony is so cute. You ran your hand through his hair and played with them. He hummed in satisfaction. You left a tender kiss on his temple.

He grabbed your hand and started to play with it, brushing the tip of his finger on your palm. "Tony?" He looked at you. "Yes honey?" You blushed slightly. "I love you so much you know..." His lips turned into a soft and lovely smile. "I love you you 3000..." He almost whispered, closing his eyes.

Time skip

Your boyfriend and you fell asleep on the couch, cuddling with each other. The Avengers got home from a mission. When they arrived, they noticed the TV and checked if someone was still watching it. At this moment, they saw the cutest thing ever.

You were laying on the couch and Tony had his head on your stomach, with his hand loosely wrapped around you, fingers under your shirt, caressing your back. Your hand were tangled in his wavy brown hair.

Peter's mouth was opened to the max. "I NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE THIS IS SO CUTE! LOOK, MR STARK EVEN HAS BLACK NAIL POLISH!" Half whispered the kid.

The end

I loved this story, it's kinda short but the cuteness is killing me tbh-
Author~