•𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 - 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐀𝐔

Hiii! How are you guys doing? A new chapter after almost a year wow- I hope everyone is doing okay :) 

I already made an a/n for that but thanks again for the 100k reads this means a lot <33

Anyways, enjoy this cute little story hehe

If you have a request you can always send me a message btw !

     You were curious when you heard about a library cafe opening in town, so, one day, you decided to go there. You opened the wooden door, and a little bell rang as you entered. The scent of coffee and pastries put a smile on your face. You went to the front desk until a man about your age came to take your order.

"Welcome to the Avengers Cafe. How can I help you, Miss?" He asked with a small smile. You were taken aback by his beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous features.

"Hi! I'll have a Café au lait, thank you." You replied, smiling. He grinned back and nodded. "Alright, a Café au lait coming up for pretty lady then. You can go sit over there with a book, and I'll be right back."

Your face became hot after his reply, and you awkwardly looked for a book on a shelf, acting like the super handsome did not just call you pretty.

After choosing your book, you sat on a chair next to a window and looked at the rain against the glass. A few moments later, the attractive waiter came next to you, a coffee and pastry in hand. As he placed the food on the table, he looked at you. "The pastry is on the house, no need to pay for it by the way."

"Are you sure? I mean this is lovely but I feel bad for not paying." He cut you with a laugh. His laugh sounded like a melody to your ear, you found yourself wanting to hear it over and over.

"Don't worry Miss, it is totally fine. Take this as a thank you for coming to my new shop. I didn't get to catch your name, what is it?" He asked. "You can call me y/n...Bucky." You replied with a smile as you looked at his badge for his name.

"Cute name for a cute lady." He stated with slightly rosy cheeks. "Thank you, I have to say you're quite pretty too." You said, as you surprisingly realised you kind of flirted with someone. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

"I have a question Bucky." You asked. "I'm all ears." He replied. "I've seen a record player in the corner, is it for decoration or can we listen to music with it?"

"You have good eyes, nobody noticed it. And yes, you surely can use it doll, there are types of vinyl next to it I'll show you." You sipped your coffee and got up to follow Bucky. "Here they are, choose the one you want." He said with a smile. The doorbell rang. "Alright, I have to go back there, I'll hopefully see you another day." Said Bucky as he winked at you.

It has been a few months since your first visit to the cafe, and every single day you went there. You and Bucky were now good friends, though you couldn't deny you wanted to be more sometimes...

The familiar bell rang once again, as you stepped inside in a hurry as it was raining cats and dogs outside. "Hey, Bucky!" You greeted. He came shortly after and gasped when he saw you. "Hey there doll- I need to bring a towel I'll be right back."

Throwing the cloth at you, you laughed. "Thanks, Buck." He chuckled "No problem, I don't want the wooden floor to be all wet, that could be rather damaging."

You faked a shocked gasp. "So all you care about is your floor? I see how it is..." Bucky ruffled your wet hair and placed his arm around your shoulder making you shiver, not from the cold this time.

"Come on doll, I'll make you a warm coffee." Said your favourite waiter as you sat on a chair. He came back a few minutes later, the hot beverage in hand. "Here you go."

"Thanks!" You took a sip and hummed in satifsaction. "You make the best coffee ever." He flipped imaginary hair off his shoulder. "No need to remind me, you say this all the time." He then whispered. "Actually do continue, it feeds my ego."

You laughed and shook your head. "You know, you're lucky you're cute and that I like you because I was supposed to close the shop." You choked on your coffee because of his words.

"Are you okay?" Said Bucky, placing his hand on your arm. You coughed and nodded. "Yeah don't worry, I just swallowed the wrong way." You reply avoiding the warm feeling of his thumb caressing your arm lovingly.

"Good, I can't have my favourite customer dying in front of me, how would my business survive without you? How could I survive without you..." He said as the last sentence grew quieter. "Hold on I'll be right back." Said Bucky as he got up.

Classical music began to play and you smile. "May I have this dance m'lady?" Asked Bucky, extending his hand towards you. You chuckled and took it. You can, kind sir."

One of his hand found its way to the small of your back, while the other one was laced with yours. You buried your face in his chest and inhaled his comforting scent, a mix of coffee and leather.

"I need to tell you something y/n." Your heartbeat began to increase. "Mhm?" You were anxious now. "Ever since the first day that I met you, I felt something towards you. You don't know how happy I am to see you every day and I... I really like you doll. If you don't then it's okay, we can stay friends and-"

"Bucky." You cut him off. "I really like you too." You said as you looked at him in the eyes with a huge smile. Bucky let out a relieving sigh. His gaze flicked between your eyes and lips. "Can I kiss you?" He asked in a low voice. You nodded and leaned in.

Coming into this cafe was certainly the best choice you ever made.

the end

Author~