3

"Why are you with him again?" Roxy asked me when I entered the room with Javion. We went here together because we're in the same class again and he said to come with him.

"We bumped in the hallway." I said and we sat and the chair. "So we decided to come here together." I smiled and she nodded.

"She's so sexy, men. Look, her waist is thin. I want her, men." I heard the group of guys said and they looking at me.

"What?" Roxy whispered to me.

"It's okay. Don't mind them." I pulled her.

"What did you say?" We looked at the back and Javion was facing our guy classmates. "I heard it but I want you to repeat it." He clenched his jaw.

"A-ah." The guy student looked scared. "I didn't mean---"

"Omo!" We shouted when Javion punched him.

He grabbed his coat and pulled him up. "I know I'm such a bullshit but I know how to respect girls. If I heard you again talking shits about her, I'll swear to them that I'll kill you." He pushed him. "Say sorry to her."

"Y-yes." The guy bowed at him and he approached me. "I-I'm sorry, Lexie." He said to me.

"I-it's okay." I smiled awkwardly.

I looked at Javion who was looking at the window now. Our teacher came and the classes were started. When the dismissal came, Roxy and I went to the mall because it's too early to go home. I looked at the time and it's just 4PM.

"Can you bake for me?" She looked at me. "I really want your chocolate bread rolls." She said.

"I'll bring next week." I smiled at her.

"Really? I'll pay you. Promise." She smiled widely but I shook my head.

"No need to pay." I said.

"No." She rolled her eyes. "Where do you want to eat?" She pulled me.

"Street foods!" I said cheerfully and I nodded.

"Let's go!" She pulled me out of here in the mall and we went to the street where have a street foods.

"Annyeong hasaeyo." We bowed at the lady.

"Hello." She smiled at us.

"Let's eat." Roxy said and took a one stick of Odeng, it's a fish cake. I grabbed a one also and tasted it.

"Delicious." I smiled and thumbs up.

"Excuse me." A beautiful girl wearing a elegant outfit and she grabbed a one stick also.

"Madame Jamiyah!" The lady who's selling this foods shouted.