23

"Oh my gosh! You're so pretty, Lexie!" Roxy hugged me when she saw me in the hallway. I'm with Eomma and Bryant heading to the covered court for a graduation ceremony.

"You too." I chuckled.

"Congratulations to both of you." Eomma smiled.

"Thank you, Eomeoni!" Roxy clung her arm into mine. "Mom, Dad and Alice-eonnie are on the covered court." She said.

"Oh, your Dad is here now?" Eomma asked her and she nodded.

"He promised me to attend on my graduation day." She giggled.

I smiled softly and sighed. If my real family is here, are they be proud of me?

We arrived at the covered court and we sat on our chair. I looked around to find Javion and I saw him talking with his friends.

"Are you ready for your speech, Lexie?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I'm kinda nervous." I chuckled.

"It's okay. You can do it. Fighting!" She smiled widely and I smiled too.

"Ready for your speech too, our magna cum laude." I smiled at her. "Congratulations."

"Congratulations to us." Roxy smiled.

The ceremony started and the Director of this school started to talked about his speech. We're just here sitting on the chair while listening to him. I looked at the back and I caught Javion was looking at me.

He smiled and nodded his head. I smiled and faced front. The facilities gave their speeches to us and they started to give the diploma now. I went to the stage and bowed my head.

"Congratulations." They said and I smiled widely.

"Thank you so much." I smiled widely in the camera and to the crowd.

I went back to my chair and waited to finished the distribution of diplomas. When they finished called the students, the teacher called me to go in the stage. I breathed in and out and I smiled to them.

I bowed my head. "Annyeong hasaeyo. I am Lexie Louise Bhuwakul. I am here in front of you, telling to you all that I am the best! I am here because I am the best!" I smiled and they clapped their hands. "Now, before any of you say that I am a self-absorbed, egotistic, or arrogant being, let me ask you a question: what does it mean to be the best? If we are going to define the said word according to the standards of our society, the best may mean the most intelligent, the most talented in any given skill, the most gifted of all, or simply the one who has all that He needs and is greater than anyone else."

"Eomma, Bryant, thank you for accepting and welcoming me to your family. I am really grateful that I am part of your family. I appreciate you from being there from the very start. I may not be expressive as regards my gratitude, but God knows how I am grateful for all the sacrifices you have made. I love you very much." I smiled and thanking the school faculties and the director. "Thank you for helping us to reach our dreams by teaching us..."