42

"I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you that Javion accidentally bumped into a big truck that night he came to you. He got an amnesia." Jamiyah said and I felt an ache from my heart.

"Where's your daughter, Eonnie?" Jewel asked her.

"She's with Thomas." Jamiyah smiled. She got pregnant 3 years ago. Janine is her daughter's name and she's 1 year younger to my Lily.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." We looked at the stage and Nancy is holding the mic. I crumbled my fist and sighed. Calm down, Lexie. "Thank you for coming tonight and we didn't expect that Fashionastic can be this longer."

"Of course. It was all in help by unknown CEO of Her Secret." Roxy crossed her arms and Jewel looked at me.

Roxy and Jamiyah didn't know that I am the CEO of Her Secret. I shook my head and faced in front. She's speaking her speech to us and when her eyes spotted to mine, she froze. She blinked many times and she looked at me for a seconds.

"W-wait." She said on the microphone. "Calling for that girl who's wearing a color gold long sleeve and skirt." She said and everyone looked at me.

I looked around and smiled. I stood up. "Me?" I mouthed.

"What are you doing here?" She asked over the microphone. "Did I invite you?"

Oh, she wanted to be embarrassed.

I sighed and opened my handbag. I took the ticket and lifted it. "I got an invitation from you, Miss— oh I mean, Mrs. Jeon."

"What?" She frowned. She put the microphone back to the DJ and she went down. She approached me and took the invitation from me. "As far as I remember, there's no Lexie Louise Bhuwakul in the invitation list."

"Are you ungrateful?" I crossed my arms to her.

"W-what?" She frowned at me.

I looked around and looked at her again. "Stop ruining your event, Nancy." I smiled at her. "Can't you talk to me after this event? I can cancel all my appointments if you want to talk to me." I smirked at her and she frowned even more.

"Guards!" She shouted and the bodyguards came. I looked at them and they bowed their head to Nancy. "Bring her out of here."

"Can you open the invitation first?" I stood up properly.

"Do you have a guts to tell that? You're not invited here. Get out." She looked at me darkly.

I chuckled. I stepped out and looked around. "I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen. This is just a misunderstanding. I hope you understand it." I smiled.

"What are you doing?" She grabbed my wrist.

"Get your filthy hand off on me." I looked at her and she laughed sarcastically.

"You're not allowed here in my own party." She even pointed.

Gratitude.

She don't have that.

I crossed my arms and stepped forward to her. "Maybe you want to pay off your debts immediately?" I leaned forward to her. "You're asking for my help and you're forcing me to get out of here?"

"W-what do you mean?" She stepped forward.

"Should I introduce myself to you?" I stopped stepping my feet and put my hands at my back. "I am Lily Manoban, the CEO of Her Secret. A person you idolize about handling a very famous model agency and magazine publishing. You hear me? It's me." I smiled and tapped her shoulder. "It's okay, you don't need to be startled. It's just me."