13

"Is your hand okay now?" He asked me when I came out from my room. I smiled and nodded. "I was about to wake you for the breakfast." He said.

"Let's go." I said and I walked first. He followed me to the dinning area and I nearly to pulled the chair but he insisted instead. "T-thank you." I smiled and sat.

"Are you ready later?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll bath first and we're going to start." I said and he nodded.

"Bryant just called me last night." He said and served my plate a food. "He's asking what's happening here right now."

"Then what did you told him?" I asked and started to eat now after he served me a food.

"I said that you dated your crush." He said and I frowned at him.

"What?!" I shouted and he nodded his head slowly. "Hey! I don't date him." I rolled my eyes to him.

"I'm just kidding. You're being defensive." He shook his head. "I said that we're fine here. You're behaving and a very responsible woman." He said and I nodded.

"That's a fact. Everyone know that." I nodded my head while chewing.

"I know." He said and I looked at him.

"I-I'm just joking." I drank the water.

"I'm not joking." He said and I cleared my throat. I fixed my bangs and smiled.

"Nevermind." I said and he nodded. "Did your sister asked you if you're fine here?" I asked and he nodded.

"My sister is like Eomma. She wants to take Eomma's responsibility when the day Eomma's gone." He said. "She want me to update her on what's going on to me."

"You're so lucky to have your sister." I said and he smiled.

"I am. You're lucky to have your foster family." He said and I nodded.

"I am lucky to have them." I smiled. "Even they're not my real family, they treats me that I am their real family. I wished everyday that they're just my family." I said.

"Continue eating. Stop being dramatic." He said and I rolled my eyes at him as I pouted my mouth.

"Are you born to ruin my day?" I frowned.

"Did I ruin your day with that?" He laughed sarcastically. "Hey, you should be thankful that I'm here to be your guidance."

"Guidance? I didn't ask for it. How old are you?"

"24." He said.