36

"Wow! It's beautiful!" I clapped my hands when Tereza turned around with her beautiful dress. Christmas is coming and she's gonna wear that at Christmas day.

I am now almost 5 months pregnant and there's only a 4 months left and I'm gonna see my baby!

"What is your plan for Christmas?" She sat beside me because I'm sitting here in their sofa.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I'll call my family there and ask what's going on." I smiled.

"I missed my mom and dad too." She sighed. "I'll go home at new year with Marco and talk to them that this is what I want. I know they will understand me." She smiled.

I smiled and nodded. "I'm excited to know my baby's gender." I smiled widely.

"4 months right? Almost 5 months?" She asked and I nodded. "I promise that I'll be her godmother." She said and I chuckled.

"Of course." I smiled widely.

"I'm going to sleep. I'm sleepy." I yawned and she nodded.

"Sleep well. Just call me if you need me." She said and I nodded.

I went to my room and I went to the bed. I laid down and hugged the pillow.

He stopped his car at the side street. He opened his drawer and took a bracelet. "I took this to her when she nearly to slipped on the floor." He raised a bracelet. "Jewel had this one also."

"That's mine." I said and he nodded.

"I don't know what's the meaning of this so I kept it because Jewel had this one too." He said. "She's always saying that her bracelet as the same with this is important."

"What do you mean, Kai?" Roxy asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know too. I still don't ask Jewel because she's busy." He offered it to me. "Take this."

"Thank you." I smiled and put it on my back. "I don't know where I got this but this is living with me for half of my life." I said.

"Jewel said that too." He said. "I don't know why I'm doing this. Maybe I got curious about what special about that bracelet is." He started to drove again. "Well, nevermind."

I immediately sat and I looked at my wrist. "Bracelet?" I asked myself and opened the cabinet. "Where is it? Did I bring it?" I asked myself and looked for the bracelet. I shook my head because I can't find it. "I think I lost it."

I opened the other cabinet and I saw my handkerchief that I gave to Javion. I smiled softly and smelled it. I put it back on his cabinet and I found something.