16

"Lexie." Roxy looked at me with her poker face. I gulped and smiled at her nervously.

"W-why?" I asked her.

"Let's talk later." She said seriously.

"A-ah, yes." I chuckled awkwardly. Roxy is scary when she's serious.

When our dismissal came, she pulled me to their car and I don't know where are we going. She crossed her arms and faced me.

"What did you mean earlier?" She asked me emotionless.

"A-ah, there's nothing." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Lexie Louise Bhuwakul." She said my whole name.

I gulped and bit my lower lip. Think, Lexie, think. "Javion... ahm..."

"Javion what? What did he do?" She asked.

"Ahm..." I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes. "He knew that Kai is my crush and he keep teasing me because of that!" I shouted non-stop.

"Oh." She laughed and I opened my eyes. "What's wrong with that?!"

"T-that's it! It's embarrassing! He will tell my brother that I had a crush." I crossed my arms.

"Isn't that good? You can have a boyfriend---"

"No! It doesn't mean that I have a crush, I will make that guy to be my boyfriend. No, I will graduate first. That's a promise." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." She smiled and faced front.

"But where are we going?" I asked her.

"There's a fashion show in the mall. Let's watch." She said.

"Who held the fashion show?" I asked.

"I heard it's Jewel Kim." She said.

"You know her?" I asked and she nodded.

"Who doesn't know the most popular model in the world? Plus, she's the most successful model that own a popular model agency." She said.

"Wow." I nodded my head.

"At the age of 25, she knows the ins and outs of the world of ramps." She said.

Wow, she's amazing.

"Did she study?" I asked and she nodded.

"She went to New Zealand for college and she graduated there." She said.