44

"Okay! Beautiful!" The photographer shouted and I did my best to posed on the camera. They took a lots of photos of me alone because I have an individual magazine that introducing me as Lily Manoban.

"Okay! Mr. Jeon is ready!" The stylist clapped her hands and Javion stepped in. I looked at him and he's wearing a tuxedo.

He's so handsome on his outfit and I remember his bad boy vibes way back on we were in college. He's so manly on his outfit and he looked like a young CEO with no children.

"Okay! Mr. Jeon, can you sit there?" The photographer asked him and he nodded. He sat on the single sofa and I fixed myself here above him.

"Make it quick, please." Nancy crossed her arms.

"Is your wife don't have a work today?" I asked at him and put my hair at the back.

"She have. She's just here to look for me." He said.

"Okay! In one two three!" I put my hand on his shoulder and looked fiercely on the camera.

We took a lot of shots of photos and we will change our position. I'm the one who will sit on the single sofa now and he will sit at the side of sofa. I put my arm on his leg and looked at the camera.

I looked at Nancy who's looking at me darkly. I smirked and continued to posed. I sat properly and I crossed my arms and legs. Javion put his arm on my shoulder and we posed again.

"Maybe that's enough." Nancy complained.

"I'm sorry to say this, Mrs. Jeon but this is not the right time to get jealous. Your husband and Ms. Manoban are doing their job for the magazine to make it attractive to the people." My secretary said to her. "And if you don't mind, Ms. Manoban and Mr. Jeon are doing this professionally." She smiled.

That's my secretary!

"She have a point, Mrs. Jeon." The photographer said. "They are just doing a lot of poses. You don't need to worry about it. And if you excuse, can you please leave my studio so we can focus on our works?" He stood properly.

"What?! You don't know who am I?!" Nancy shouted.

"Tell your wife that don't make a scene here. She's embarrassing herself." I sighed and stood up. "Ms. Kim, I need a water." I said and she nodded.

She took my bottle water and gave it to me.

"Nancy, go home and take care of Olivia. She needs you there." Javion said to her.

"Your daughter is waiting for you to go home, Mrs. Jeon." I wiped my lips using the tissue and I gave back the bottle water to my secretary.

She looked at me and I looked at her fist, she crumbled it. "Go home after this." She said to Javion. She glared at me and left the studio.