8

"Let's go!" Bryant shouted at the lobby. I took my bag and ran downstairs. I carried my projects that I'm going to pass later. "Wow, Noona. Summa cum laude is really waving." Bryant clapped his hands.

"I'll help you carry that." Javion said but I shook my head with a smile.

"I can carry it." I smiled. "Let's go." I said and walked out first. "Help me to open this door, please!" I shouted.

Javion ran and opened the door of backseat. He took some of my projects and put inside.

"Wow, Javion-ssi. Are you in love to my Noona?" Bryant asked while playing the car keys on his index finger.

"You're such a stupid. You always put some malice in every move." I shook my head and glared at him. "Thank you." I smiled at Javion and entered the backseat.

"Let's go, man." Bryant said and Javion closed the door. Javion sat in the shot gun seat and Bryant started the engine.

"I'm going home later at house. Noona will come home." He said.

"I followed your sister at Instagram." I smiled.

"You followed her but didn't minding to follow me too but you hearted one of my picture that posted on 2016." He looked back at me with a smirk.

"Whoa! I thought you didn't know that, Javion-ssi!" Bryant laughed while driving.

"It was an accident." I rolled my eyes.

"But why are you stalking me?" He raised a brow at me.

"I-I just curious about your news feed." I said.

"Really?" He nodded and faced to the front. "But at least follow me."

"If I follow you, you will follow me back?" I narrowed my eyes at the mirror that I can see his reflection.

"Sorry, I only follow the important person to my life." He smiled at the mirror.

"Then don't." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I took my phone and answered Roxy's call. "Why? I'm heading now."

"Did you bring your project with you?" She asked in another line.

"Yap. I brought it with me. How about yours?" I asked.

"Yeah. I brought it. I'm waiting here in the classroom where our first class." She said.

"Okay. Just wait me there." I said.

"Okay. Bye for now." She said and ended the call. I caught Javion was looking at my reflection in the mirror and he suddenly looked away.