20

Javion's POV

"We will arrange the wedding reception." Thomas's father said.

"Where do you want, Jamiyah? Church or beach?" His mother asked my sister.

Why am I here? I'm not supposed to be here to be exact because where's my care? I don't care about their plan for my sister's wedding with Thomas.

Our company is not that wealthy as what others think. Father just excused to us that he's going to a business trip but the truth is, he went to casinos for gambling. We're just wealthy because of help from Thomas family.

"I want a beach wedding." Jamiyah smiled.

Noona is showing her smile to them but honestly, she don't want this idea. I should be on her place but she insisted for my sake. She don't want me to marry a girl that I don't know and I don't love.

But I trust Thomas for my sister because we're friends since we were young. He's like a brother to me, all my squad are. He might be bully to my sister but I know that he likes her. Thomas and I are believing in the love or like at first sight.

"Okay! It's all on set-up. We will wait the releasing of invitations so we can distribute it to all your friends." Thomas's mother smiled.

"Hyung, I trust you." I said to Thomas while I'm chewing the food.

He winked at me and nodded. "Trust me." He said and I nodded.

After the dinner with his family, we went home. I took off my clothes and went to my bathroom. I laid on the bathtub and closed my eyes.

I want to chill. I'm suffocating. I need to breathe.

I sighed and opened my eyes. After I took a bathed, I just stayed here in my room. If I go out from here, I might see my father and he will sold me again on what I did wrong.

I took a pen and continued to write and composed a song. I opened my walk-in closet to take my guitar but I saw a familiar handkerchief. I took it and touched the initial name.

L. L. B.

I took my jacket and went out. I texted Bryant and ask for Lexie's number while walking in the stairs. I turned off my phone and put inside on my pocket.

"Where are you going?" I stopped when I heard my father's voice in the sofa.

"Do you even have a care?" I said sarcastically and opened the door. I entered the car and started the engine. I went out and drove.

I dialed Lexie's number and she answered it. "Hello? Who is this?" She asked and I smiled.

My heart started to beat so fast.

You're in love, man.