19

"I-I... I have to go somewhere." I cleared my throat and went out from the house. I walked in the sidewalk and I closed my eyes. I gasped when he grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" Javion asked me. I pulled my wrist away from him.

"I... ahm..." I don't know what to say.

He sighed and crossed his arms. "I just said what I felt. I confessed and so? It's still you if you don't like me back nor date me."

"L-let's talk in another day. ? I-I'm not... ahm... I don't know what to say. I-I'm sorry." I bit my lower lip and felt my heart beat.

What's wrong, Lexie?

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that you have a boyfriend." He said and I looked up at him.

"Who?" I asked.

"The guy that fetch you yesterday." He said.

"H-he's not my boyfriend." I said.

"That's good. At least I know." He smiled. "Just tell me if you're ready to commitment because I am ready now. I've been waiting for a long years to say this to you." He messed my hair and he went back to the house.

"Lexie! Lexie!" Roxy came and she held my shoulder. "Are you okay? Hey." She shook me.

"I-I don't know, Roxy." I gulped and looked at the car who left out from the house. We looked at him, he's driving inside.

"Lexie. Lexie!" Roxy shouted and I flinched.

"W-why?" I looked at her and she chuckled.

"You're speechless. Look at me." She said and I looked at her. "Why? Why are you speechless?" She asked.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered.

"Gosh! You're startled? Let's go." She pulled me.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Jamiyah-eonnie will ramp today." She said and I stopped her.

"Javion might be there." I said to her.

"You will refuse Jamiyah-eonnie just because of that reason?" She frowned and she kept pulling me.

I sighed and we grabbed a taxi. We went to the building of Fashionastic. We went to the venue and we saw Jewel here and I think she's waiting for us.

"I paid the tickets for both of you." She smiled. "Let's go."

"We're shameless." Roxy whispered to me.