15

"AHHHHH!!!" I covered my face using my pillow and shouted. I cried and screamed. "LEXIE, THIS IS NOT YOUUUUU!!!" I rolled over on my bed from here to there and there to here.

"Lexie." He knocked the door.

"NO! I'M REALLY SORRY!" I shouted.

"Hey, Lexie. It's okay." He said from outside.

I shook my head and screamed. I took my pillow and covered my face. "STUPID, LEXIE! STUPID!!!" I groaned again.

"Lexie." He knocked the door once again.

"PLEASE. LEAVE. I'M SORRY!" I shouted.

"Okay! If that's what you want, I'll leave." He said. "Are you sure that you want to left here alone?"

"N-no!" I stood up. "Just stay in the guest room and leave tomorrow!" I shouted and covered my face.

This is so embarrassing.

Why the hell did you do that, Lexie?!?!?!?!

That's your first kiss! And you just gave it to that guy you didn't love!

Stupid, Lexie! Stupid!

"Argh!" I threw myself in the bed again and rolled.

"Hey, it's okay." He said. "Don't think about it, okay? It's really okay." He said.

"Just go!" I shouted and bit my lower lip. "Crazy. Stupid." I jumped on my bed and grabbed my hair. "Argh." I rolled over again on my bed.

In the next day, I'm really sleepy. I didn't get enough sleep. I fucked up.

I looked around in the ground floor and it's quite. I went down slowly and peeked on the wall in the kitchen area. I sighed and groaned.

"Aish." I groaned.

"You did something---"

"Shit!" I jumped. "You came already?!" I shouted.

"Are you finding someone, Noona?" Bryant crossed his arms. "Why is your face is red?" He pointed me.

I cupped my face and shook my head. "N-no." I shook my head. "W-where's Javion?" I asked.

"He left already when I came." He said and I sighed.

"Thank you." I breathed in and out. "Hug me." I said and he frowned.

"I won't." He stepped backward and he stopped. "What did you do? Javion left here smirking."