26

"Congratulations to both of you!" I giggled. We're now in the the beach, wearing our casual dresses because the wedding ceremony has done.

"Where is the place of your honeymoon?" Roxy asked them.

"There's no honeymoon will happen." Jamiyah said and we smirked at her.

"Where?" Jewel asked with a smirk on her face.

"Paris." Thomas said.

"Wow!" We said in sync.

"We're heading now. We need to start the event in this night." Thomas said to her.

"I'll talk to you later, girls." Jamiyah waved and we nodded.

I looked around to find him and I saw him talking to his Dad expressionless. He's just nodding his head while his Dad is discussing beside him. I sighed and shook my head.

I looked around and smiled. What a beautiful set-up. I want this kind of wedding too.

"Lexie." Roxy called me.

"Why?" I looked at her.

"Javion's birthday is near. Do you know that?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yap." I smiled.

"What's your plan?" Jewel asked.

"I still don't know." I chuckled. "I'll plan it." I said and they nodded.

The program started and we started to eat our dinner. Hours had passed and Jamiyah will throw the flower now. Jewel stood up and looked at us.

"Let's go." She smiled and Roxy shook her head.

"I don't even have a boyfriend. There's no purpose of catching the flower." Roxy rolled her eyes.

"You're killjoy!" I pushed her a little.

"I'm just saying the truth!" She rolled her eyes again.

"Go. Maybe you will find your destiny here." I pushed her.

"Hey! I don't want to." She glared at me.

"Help me pull her, Eonnie." I stood up and pulled her.

"Roxy, let's go!" Jewel laughed and pulled her. We pulled her in the front. I smiled and waved my hands. I went back to my chair and took a video of them.

"Why didn't you join?" Kai asked me and I shook my head.