53

"You're here... with him." Tereza looked at us and I smiled as I nodded. Javion wanted to go here and we're here now. He want to see what's on his mind right now. "Do you remember me?" She asked Javion and Javion nodded.

"Yes, Tez." Javion smiled. "Where's Marco?" Javion asked her.

Tereza smiled. "He's now a manager. Oh, by the way, this is my son, Marc." She introduced her son to Javion.

"He's handsome." Javion smiled.

"Why are you here, by the way? Something came up?" She asked.

"He wanted to go here because there's a places on his mind and he want to confirm if it's true." I smiled.

"Of course, it's true. You used to work on the restaurant." Tereza said.

"Yeah." Javion chuckled.

"We're going to stay here for 3 days and 2 nights." I said.

"Good to know. Travel the places you used to go to." Tereza said. "Just call me here if you want to talk to me." She smiled and we nodded. She entered her apartment and Javion pulled me and he's the one who opened the door because I gave him the key earlier.

"It's still the same." He looked around and he looked at me. I smiled at him and I nodded.

"I won't change the arrangements because you were the one who arranged these all." I smiled and he smiled too.

"Let's go tomorrow to the beach." He said at me and I nodded. He pulled our luggage inside and he pulled me to the bed.

He put me on his lap and he leaned his head at my back. He hugged me from behind. "I missed to be here." He whispered and I smiled.

"Me too." I smiled. "With you."

He faced me and he touched the ring hanging in my necklace. "You still have it."

"Yeah. This is our engagement ring." I smiled. He looked at me and smiled.

"I saw that on my drawer. Inside of the ziploc. I saw it after a week I discharge in the hospital. I got confused that's why I opened it. I saw a ring, my crack phone, a old paper and a handkerchief. L. L. initial." He said.

I nodded. "Then?" I asked.

"I read the letter but I can't read it well because the sentences faded." He said. "And then the ring, I asked myself that where I took this?" He chuckled. "It's our engagement ring."

"I know it's not expensive but I just kept it because I just felt that you were here with me when you're not." I said and touched the ring. "By the way, why did Nancy calling you Love?"