10

Javion's POV

I was looking at her. She slipped on the floor and someone catched her. I should be the one who catched her there.

"Javion-ssi." Nicho Kim called me and I looked at him.

I cleared my throat and touched my nose. "Why?" I asked.

"Oh, that's the girl in the campus, right?" Sakii Kim asked me and I nodded.

"Why? Who's that girl?" Jonathan Park asked.

"Nothing. She's my friend." I said and they looked at me like they're not convinced. "Really."

"Change mood, sudden." Thomas Kim crossed his arms and chuckled.

"You like her?" Harvey Jung asked me.

"I'm not here for interview. I'm here to eat." I said and chewed the food.

"He likes her. I'm sure with it." Sakii said.

"He's not denying it." Yael Min said. "Silent means yes." He said.

"Let's just eat." I frowned and they smirked.

"So, it's true." Jonathan looked at their direction. "She's beautiful." He nodded and I glared at him.

"Since when, Javion?" Harvey asked me.

I sighed and shook my head. "Hyung, let's just eat." I said.

"I'll ask Edward if I meet him." Jonathan said. He's close to Edward Cha.

"She knows it? She's aware that you like her?" Nicho asked me.

"Ah, really." I rubbed my face. "She's not aware of it. I like her since high school. Happy?" I rolled my eyes.

"Wow." Yael chuckled.

"Why didn't you confess your feelings to her? Wow, you're not the Javion Kaizer Jeon we know." Sakii said.

"That's the reason why you're still single since birth?" Yael asked.

"I've been in relationship." I said.

"No. You've never been." Harvey said.

"Fine. Give up." I sighed. "Let's just eat, c'mon." I said and they chuckled.

"Shall I help you to get her?" Thomas said.

"No need. I can handle it." I said.