12

"Where are you going?" He asked me while he's sitting on the sofa here in the lobby and watching the television.

"Why do you care?" I frowned and rolled my eyes to him.

"I'm really going to tell this to Bryant if you're going to meet that guy!" He shouted and he stood up.

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Hey, I really thought that you're a gooooood guy because you treat me well for this paaaast few days." I sighed. "I'm going to meet my friend." I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Who's that friend of yours?" He shouted in the door.

"A girl." I shouted and went out from the gate. I walked here in the street and went to the bus station.

I took my phone on my sling bag and called Nancy. I pressed my phone's speaker in my ear. "Hello, Nancy?"

"Eonnie. I'm on my way now." She said in another line.

"I'm just here in the bus station, waiting for the bus. If you came there first, just wait for me." I said on the phone.

"Yes, Eonnie. Brenda-eonnie really wants to see you now." She said.

It's her sister's birthday today and she invited me to go in their house. I'm a little bit excited and nervous at the same time. Her sister is my not-close friend because she's studying in America. She just went home for her birthday.

"Okay. I'm excited too but I'm nervous for your parents reaction." I said and I looked at the guy who sat beside me and I think he's waiting for the bus too.

"Don't be, okay? I told Eomma that you're helping me for my studies and I think she changed her mind now." She said.

"Ah." I nodded and looked at the guy's face.

That's him! The guy who caught me!

"I'll see you later, Eonnie. Bye for now. Please take care!" She said and ended the call.

We both stood up when the bus came. I went in first and scanned my wallet on the scanner. I sat in the empty seat and he sat beside me.

I turned off my phone and looked at him. Wow, he's so handsome. I thought my day was ruined.

He looked at me and I looked away. I cleared my throat and looked at the window. "Oh?" I looked at him and he's pointing me.

"W-why?" I asked him.

"You're the girl who slipped on my restaurant, right?" He said and my eyes widened.

"I-is that your restaurant?" I asked and he nodded. "Y-yeah. I'm that girl." I chuckled awkwardly.