35

"It's my day off today. Do you want to go somewhere?" Javion asked me. I looked at him and I raised a brow at him.

"Really?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Where do you want to go?" He hugged me from behind because I'm standing here in the window while looking the sunrise.

"My feet hurts. I just want to stay here." I smiled and looked back at him.

"Then let's date here in the apartment." He chuckled and I nodded.

"I'll cook your favorite soup." I smiled and he looked at me.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Let's watch a movies too. I'll borrow a device to Marco and a CDs. What do you want to watch?"

"Goblin." I chuckled and he groaned.

"You watched that for the ninth time." He pouted and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Don't lie. Gong Yoo is handsome." I said and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Javion released his hug from me and he laid on the bed.

I laughed and sat beside him. "But you're more handsome." I said.

"No, you like him more than me." He pouted.

"I like him but I love you." I smiled playfully at him and he glared at me. He turned over and he faced the wall. "Hey, stop! I will bite you!" I laughed and slapped his arm.

"Go. Go to your Gong Yoo." He pushed me a little. I laughed and slapped him again.

"I will bite you. Really." I chuckled.

"Hmp!" He rolled his eyes. He's so cute! I bit his arm and he shouted. I laughed and clapped my hands. "That's hurt!" He shouted and I looked at him.

"A-are you shouting at—"

"No, no." He sat and cupped my face. He pouted and puppied eyes. "Aw, Love, don't cry." He pouted.

I pushed him and glared at him. He pulled me and hugged. "Go." I pushed him. "Go to your Nancy." I pushed him.

He looked at me. "Stop pushing me to her, okay? You're the one that I love, not her." He hugged me even more and I smiled.

I hope we can be this so happy every day. Without thinking our problems and just enjoying our time to each other.

He cooked a spicy pork spine soup for me and I cooked a dumplings soup for him. We sat on our small dinning table and we smiled to each other.

"Oh, by the way, Love. I'll bring you tomorrow to the restaurant because my boss wants to see you. Marco will bring Tereza too." He said and I nodded.