17

"I'm not in the mood to go to school." I groaned and kicked Bryant who's sitting at my bed.

"Hey, Noona! You're a scholar student! You can't absent in school!" He shouted and keep pulling me. "Noona." I heard his cried voice.

"Go!" I shouted.

"Noona! I will fetch Mina! She will go with us!" He shouted. "You forget that you're going to teach her how to bake and then now you won't come with us?! She will think that you're avoiding her!" He shouted.

I groaned and sat. "Here now! Here I am now! I'm getting bath!" I shouted and pushed him.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this suddenly?" He pointed me and he suddenly nodded. "You did something again?" He smiled playfully.

"Tell Mina that I'm free tomorrow because it's Sunday. Go. I'm going to prepare." I said and pushed him out. I slammed the door and sighed. "What's happening, Lexie?" I asked myself.

I shook my head and groaned. After I did my morning routine, I went downstairs and have a breakfast with Bambam and Eomma.

"I'm getting excited for your graduation." Eomma smiled widely.

"I'm pretty sure that Lexie will go on the stage and get her summa cum laude certificate." Bryant smiled.

"We're not sure, Eomma, Bryant." I chuckled.

"Just stable on your records. Well, I'm not pressuring you on your studies because I know that you can do it." Eomma smiled. "It's really okay to be if you got a low record but it passing grade, okay?" Eomma said at us and we nodded.

Bryant and I went to Mina's house and I sat on the backseat. "Mina-eonnie, I am free tomorrow. Are you free?" I asked and she looked back at me.

"Really? So that means you will teach me how to bake?" She said and I can felt her excitement on her voice.

"Yes, Eonnie." I smiled and she nodded.

"Sure! Sure! Bryant will fetch me tomorrow--- I mean, Bryant will come with us tomorrow to buy the ingredients on the grocery store." She smiled widely.

"Why me?" Bryant asked while driving.

"Yah, you need to judge I bake." Mina slapped his arm.

"Then, I'll bring Javion with me." He said and I frowned.

"Why?!" I shouted.

"We will go on shopping tomorrow but I can't say no to Mina. He's alone on his house, Noona. I'll bring him with me so he can't get bored on his house." He said and I rolled my eyes.

We arrived at the campus. "Lexie, we'll go ahead." Mina hugged me and waved.