50

Javion's POV

"Why are we here?" I asked her when we arrived at the rooftop here in the campus.

"Look around." She said and I followed what she say. I looked around and I don't know but someone's like pushing me to walked around here in the whole rooftop. I closed my eyes and felt the wind.

"I'm adopted." I said. "That was a girl said and she nodded. She pointed herself and she cried.

"Remember that night you told me that you were carrying a lot of things and the girl was carrying your bag?" I sniffed. "That was me. The girl with a black long hair." She turned around at me and I looked at her back. Her back is looked a like that girl's back. "Did you recognize my back?" She asked and faced me again. She sniffed and wiped her tears. "You were carrying my projects to passed that day."

I sighed and sat on the floor. "What happened next?" I asked without looking at her. I'm avoiding an eye contact with her.

She went to me and pulled me up. She pulled me out of here and she opened the door of her car for me. She went to the driver seat and I looked at me her inside. "You're asking me what happened next. You want to know what's next? Let's go."

I sighed and entered her car. She started the engine and drove. We went to a familiar house and I think I've been here.

"Ms. Bhuwakul!" An old lady bowed her head to us. "Oh." She pointed me. "You were the guy who's running in the middle of rain at that midnight."

"Y-yes?" I asked her. Do I know this old lady?

"I'm sorry if I shouted at you that time. You were knocking the gate so harsh and finding Lexie." She looked at Lexie. "Are you good now?" She asked her and Lexie shook her head.

"Can you leave us alone, Ahjumma?" She asked her and she nodded.

"Sure, take your time here. By the way, welcome back in your house." She smiled and went out.

"See?" She chuckled and looked at me. "You were running in the middle of rain while finding me."

"S-she knows me." I said without blinking at her.

She nodded and grabbed my wrist. "Let's go." She pulled me and we went in the house.

"T-this house is familiar." I said and she smiled at me.

"You used to overnight here when you and your Dad fought." She sighed.

"Me and my Dad are not in vibe?" I asked and she nodded.

"That's why you used to be here." She pulled me to the kitchen. "Here, in this place, I learned how to cook because of you."

"B-because of me? How?" I looked at her.