Chapter 4: Good Luck

Lucifer stepped back afterwards. "With that, my explanation has come to a close. But to sum it up for you... You will be an exchange student at RAD for one year, and you must do your tasks. Your tasks consist mainly of dance battles, and as you have no magic power, we will lend you a hand. If you want to use our power, you will have to use special cards. You can summon those cards through an app called Nightmare. And when your exchange period comes to an end, you are to submit a paper about your stay here in the Devildom. It's as easy as pie, don't you think?"

Ivy nodded and Mammon looked dejected. "I wanna make one thing clear right now: Don't blame me if someone gets eaten, 'cause it ain't my fault."

Beel had a hand on his stomach. "Lucifer, I'm hungry."

Lucifer shook his head. "That's too bad. Now, behave yourself."

"..."

Ivy smiled at the new people. "Let's make it a year to remember!"

Mammon turned to Ivy. "You... sure are a positive one. Welp, I won't stop ya from havin' some fun."

Diavolo faced Ivy. "Ivy, from now on you will be living in the House of Lamentation. You'll be staying with Lucifer and his six younger brothers. Humans, angels, demons, I imagine a universe where each accepts the other. Where we are brought together as friends. This is my dream, and I'm asking you to be the foundation for it. One year, that's what I ask of you. Good luck, Ivy."

Ivy nodded.

She may not have her sisters, but she did have support.