Just a Thought

What if Ivy knew about Maddi and everything she had done?

Now before you try and tell me wrong, here's why I think this:

1. She can use her Zodiacs to find out information that she doesn't know.

2. Mammon told her about his past when she told him her's. He probably mentioned Maddi at one point or another.

3. The Masquerade.

Now you may be thinking, Author-chan, what does the Masquerade of the Palace of Shadows have anything to do with this? Let me explain.

The Masquerade of the Palace of Shadows is where a lot of magical people, both foreign and from around, come to party. Since Maddi is a powerful witch, you can imagine she's on the guest list. Which probably means Solomon has probably been to the Masquerade, but we're talking about Maddi.

Now here's the scenario I imagine: Mammon is up with Ivy and those two are just chatting while laughing together.

Mammon starts to survey the guests, trying to see which one's have the most money in their pockets. Then his eyes find Maddi and he just freezes. Ivy is too busy chatting up a storm to notice. However, someone else does.

That someone else happens to be Ava. Ava can immediately tell that something is up the minute he freezes. So she grabs Ivy's attention and points it out. Ivy has Scorpio get her the memory of Maddi. Scorpio, being sworn to follow Ivy's commands, gets inside Mammon's head and gives Ivy the memories related to the subject. Once she sees the memories, Ivy just goes dead silent.

Some of the guests can immediately tell that something is wrong. They can immediately sense the dark energy rolling off of Ivy in waves. Avalon, being Ivy's twin, also notices. She then grabs Ivy and tugs her away. Maria also goes, just in case Ava needs help containing Ivy. Everything is silent before all the guests just stop talking once they hear Ivy's roars of anger. That is the moment everyone thinks that someone effed up.

Mainly because, when you hear Ivy roaring in anger, it means that someone will probably be at Death's door.

Ivy then comes into everyone's view and they can see that she has gone full demon. Her full eye is pure black. She's gone completely into her demonic form.

Cosmos have an angelic form and a demonic form. A demonic form=their dark side. I'll make an edit of both Ivy's angelic and demonic forms when I get the chance.

Ava is struggling to pull her sister back to the veranda. Maria is also trying to sooth Ivy. Mammon wonders what happened to piss off Ivy. He decides to show off the younger Autumns siblings that he can calm Ivy down easy peasy. He starts by helping them drag her away.

So yeah, here's this mess I thought of.

Asmo's birthday is tomorrow. I'll probably be uploading more content here soon, so look forward to it! Also, happy late birthday to me, my birthday was May 9. I got a whole chocolate bar for my birthday, so yay! Adios!!