Chapter 26

A.N. Violet's dress for the night

*WARNING: END MAY BE TRIGGERING*

Once me and Harry talked with Gemma we decided to all go out. Gemma was letting me borrow a dress and Harry was changing in the guest bedroom.

"How about this one?" Gemma asked.

"Nah, purple really isn't my color."

Gemma continued to look through her dozens of dresses.

"Okay, this one is definitely it." Gemma pulled out a black dress that was sleeveless. It was beaded across the top and flowed out at the bottom, ending mid-thigh.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"Well hurry up and go try it on." Gemma said laughing and pushing me towards the bathroom.

I quickly slid the dress on and when I came out Gemma was already in hers. She looked gorgeous. The back of her white dress was cut out and it flared out at the bottom.

"Violet, that dress looks amazing. Harry's going to be head over heals." Gemma said.

"Thanks Gemma, you look stunning."

We quickly finished putting on makeup and completing our hair. We walked downstairs to find Harry who was waiting patiently on the couch.

Once he saw me he stood up and walked over towards me, "Violet, you look beautiful."

I blushed, "You don't look so bad yourself."

Harry was dressed in his usual attire, black jeans and a black shirt but he looked as handsome as ever. The three of us got into Harry's car and drove to the closest bar.

The bar was packed. People were waiting in a line that swung all the way around the building. We started walking towards the back until I heard a voice call my name.

"Violet?"

I turned around and saw Luke from Nate's party. We walked over to where he was in line. Harry intertwined his fingers with mine, pulling me closer. I knew he didn't like Luke because of the party.

"Hey Luke, it's nice to see you again," I said smiling, "This is Gemma, Harry's sister."

"Nice to meet you." Gemma said, shaking Luke's hand.

"You too, Gemma," Luke said, "Hey do you guys want to come in line here? I'm almost in and if you go to the end it will take forever."

"No it's okay, we can wait." Harry said, trying to pull as away.

"Actually that would be great. Thanks." I said smiling and getting in line with Luke.

Harry came and stood close next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. Gemma and Luke started up a conversation and looked like they were hitting it off.

"Harry, you don't need to worry about him," I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck, "It was just a game."

"I know but now he's flirting with my sister." Harry said annoyed.

I laughed at him, "Calm down, she's old enough to take care of herself."

"But what if..."

"Harry, she'll be fine." I interrupted him.

We moved closer to the entrance and within 10 minutes we were in. The place was crazy. People were jumping up and down to the music. Almost everyone was drunk and a couple people were passed out on the benches.

We made our way through the sweaty bodies to the bar. Harry ordered a drink for everyone, including Luke, and we drank them quickly. I pulled Gemma out on the dance floor with me and we danced to a couple songs before Harry came and joined us.