Chapter 14

Violet's P.O.V.

Once we got to Niall's house I went straight to sleep. Too much has happened in the past 24 hours and I couldn't keep up with all of it. It was exhausting me and I just wanted it to all be over.

*********

"Vi, wake up." I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

I opened my eyes and saw it was Niall. His hair was messy and he looked like he didn't get any sleep last night.

"What?" I groaned into the pillow.

"We need to talk." Niall said sighing.

I slowly got up and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. The last thing I wanted to do right now was talk about everything that's been going on.

I had nightmares about it all night, I didn't want to relive it anymore. Between Vivian, Andrew, my mother, and Harry I barely got any sleep last night.

I washed my face and stared at myself in the mirror. My long curly hair was knotted and frizzy, my blue eyes were dull with deep bags under them, and my arms were purple with bruises from Andrew.

"Vi, c'mon we need to talk." Niall said through the door.

I opened the door and sighed, "Niall I don't want to talk about any of this."

"I know, I don't want to talk about it either but we need to."

I sighed, giving in. I knew he would eventually want to talk and it wasn't fair to keep everything from him.

We both sat down on Niall's bed. It was almost awkward between us. Too much has gone on that I haven't told him.

"Okay so you're obviously staying with me until your mother or someone comes." Niall said.

"No Niall, that's too much. I know we are best friends but I've been a really shitty best friend. I'll be fine."

"No, you're staying with me Violet. You won't be safe with Andrew around."

My body tensed up at his name. I hated him. No actually, I despised him. He hurt me twice. He made me vulnerable and weak.

My body shook with fear and hatred, remembering what happened yesterday at the bar and my nightmares from last night.

I nodded, trying not to have another breakdown.

"And I think you should stay away from Harry." Niall said quietly.

"I think that's a good idea." I answered.

I know nothing about Harry and I can't keep hurting Niall by being around him. He could be dangerous, he's been to jail before and he almost killed Andrew. His mood swings were too much to bare and I couldn't handle him now. Especially after all that's happened.

"Vi, just tell me everything that's been going on. And I mean everything, you can trust me."

I nodded my head and slowly began to tell Niall everything that's happened in the past two days.

**********

Niall and I talked for three hours. I told him everything. From going to the bar for the first time, me and Harry almost kissing, meeting Louis, finding out about Vivian, and my second encounter with Andrew.

He stayed calm and didn't freak out about anything. He gave me a shoulder to cry on when I needed to and encouraging words to help me through reliving it all.

It felt good to tell Niall everything. It was easy to trust him, it was easy to be open around him.

He kept me grounded. He was like a paperweight and I knew I could never repay him for everything he's ever done for me.

A.N. I hope you guys like it so far, the next couple of chapters will be exciting.
Don't forget go vote and comment, thanks :)