26: Tysella

Tyson felt like the luckiest Cyclops I'm the world - first, he had Percy as a brother. Then, Daddy let him come underwater, let eat him as many peanut butter sandwiches as he wanted and got to make things. Next, Tyson became the general in Poseidon's army. And best of all? Tyson was dating the prettiest and smartest harpy ever.

Whenever Tyson told Ella he loved her, she would always mutter a quote about love that she read in one of her books and then announce that she loved him too. Tyson was fascinated by how Ella could remember things like that, and would always be happy to listen to her. In turn, Ella enjoyed watching her "strong and handsome" Tyson build things. And on the cold nights at Camp Half-Blood, they would curl up in Cabin 3 - Tyson stroking her brilliant red plumage and Ella burying her head into Tyson's chest.

Yeah, Ella was basically the best girlfriend a Cyclops could ever ask for.

A/N: Yeah... I had to do this because @hopelessromantic mentioned Tysella and I was like 0.0 HOW DID I FORGET THAT?! But I had no idea for what to do, so I was like, let's describe their relationship.

Guys, I am so happy to see every single vote and comment from you guys. Every time I get a notification for it, I dunno, I just feel like I have my own little Wattpad family. So yeah... I just had to say that. I actually do love you guys so much. So yeah thanks.

WE HIT 2K AND 200+ VOTES AND YOUUU GUYS YOU ARE PERFECT AND I AM NOT AND I DON'T DESERVE THIS AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ILYASM.

This one goes to @elizpupunc . Thank you for your votes and comments. Welcome to my Wattpad family.

Hmmm, we need a name...

BADALALALALA!