57: Percabeth

Dear the moon of my life,

People often ask me if my love for you is real or not real, and to them I say, "Real." I mean, I fell to Tarturus with you, and if that's not real enough, I don't know what is.

Some people are afraid of heights. Some people are afraid of the dark. Some people are afraid of spiders. Some people have four fears, some have six and some have twelve. But I only have one - my fear is losing you. I can't imagine a life without you. Autocorrect just doesn't correct me in the right way, you know?

I'll tell you a secret. Every morning I wake up, and think how the hell am I, Percy Jackson, dating you - the most beautiful girl in camp? I still don't know, but this is why I'm not a Ravenclaw. Guess I'm just lucky. I don't even need Felix Felicis.

And you know all those Disney movies I made you watch with me? Well, you're my Cinderella, my Belle, my Ariel, my Jasmine, my Snow White, my Anna, my Aurora, my Mulan, my Rapunzel, if you let me be your Prince Charming. I like all those outfits.

Basically what I'm trying to say, Annabeth, is that I love you. I really, really do, and I always will.

Love,
Your sun-and-stars

P.S. Piper helped me with this, so if anything's wrong, blame her.

A/N: Sorry for the updates, or lack thereof. And if you don't get the moon of my life/ sun-and-stars thing, it's Game of Thrones. But yeah... Next ship?

I have a Big Hero 6 fanfiction up, if anyone wants to read that. And I am going to write an Avengers fanfiction as well. The BH6 is not a crossover, though Percy Jackson is mentioned.

EW, exams are this week. Fun. Oh well...

Love always,
Raylee xx