37: Tratie (SW...)

So who is the better cook?
Surprisingly, Travis. All his practise with cooking up pranks helped him. Katie grows it, Travis cooks it. Besides, Katie can't bring herself to cut up vegetables. She eats them just fine though.

So who is more social media addicted?
Travis. Where else is he and Connor going to find the inspiration for their pranks?

So who gets jealous?
Katie. Girls who flirt with Travis often find their beds riddled with poison ivy.

So who is the cuddler?
Travis. It's the only way to calm Katie down and stop her yelling at him after the Stoll brothers have pranced her cabin. Plus, it gives Connor time to escape.

So who is the best with kids?
Travis. Kids just naturally like him, probably because he acts like one of them. I mean, he was the one that started the snowball fight against Ares and built the fort. It collapsed pretty soon, so they just got Katie to build a new one with her plants.

So who is the best parent?
Katie. Her motherly instinct she uses to nurture her plants just kicks in.

So who picked out the baby names?
Katie. Travis was going for Travis Connor Mischeif Lucas Hermes Prankster Dimitri (that one was to try and please Katie) Stoll the Second. Katie decided on Noah Connor Stoll.

So who is the stay at home parent?
Katie. She works in the garden and sells her world renowned vegetables. She also gets Noah to work for her - but he managed to get her to pay him. Stupid Travis giving their son his genes.

So who surprises the other more?
Travis. You really think he is going to pass up a chance to surprise Katie? At least he makes them romantic surprises though, instead of pranks - roses, chocolates, kisses... You get the picture.