32

Hey everyone, I am back with this book. I was stuck with the story and couldn't decide how to proceed. But here we are again. I will try to update more often. (^~^;)

Saranghae💜

~

A Week after Namjoon's crowning as the prince, things finally started falling into place. He had his own lab in the palace but he stayed at Seokjin's half of the time. Hoseok had made complete arrangements for security at Seokjin's house. He didn't want the past to repeat again.

"I am home."

Namjoon looked up from his book and smiled. As soon as he stood up, Seokjin's body fell in his arms, "I'm so tired..."

"Good!" Seokjin raised his eyebrows at namjoon. But Namjoon just smiled and retrieved a bag of take out, "I came prepared."

Seokjin chuckled and pecked his lips, "Ah, what would I do without you?"

"Knowing you, you would have probably called Yoongi hyung." Namjoon smiled innocently.

Seokjin glared at him and snatched the bag from him, "You are lucky I am hungry."

Namjoon shrugged and went to take out the plates to eat, "Wash your hands before touching the food."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and put the bag on the coffee table. Sighing, he dragged himself to the washroom. Namjoon smiled to himself for how dramatic his hyung was.

By the time, Seokjin came back, Namjoon had prepared the table with food and beer. "Oh, we are drinking?"

Namjoon hummed, "We haven't celebrated my crowning. Just the two of us."

Seokjin sat beside him smirked, "What's your plan, your highness?"

Namjoon nuzzled their noses together, "You, me, diner and movies. Get drunk by the end of the movie."

Seokjin smiled. Redness creeping up his neck, "I am sensing an and."

Namjoon went back to his place and took chopsticks in his hand, "And sleep. We both are too tired for anything."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Ya boring."

Namjoon looked at him in shock but then huffed, "Jungkook taught you that didn't he?"

Seokjin shrugged, "Someone was too busy with their council work." He took a sip of the beer and hummed, "Heaven."

Namjoon took the chopsticks with food near Seokjin's mouth, "You should eat first." Seokjin smiled and opened his mouth wide. Though Namjoon was thinking dirty thoughts, he dusted them and turned to the television. He knew Seokjin was doing it on purpose, "What movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't know." Seokjin shrugged, "Choose one."

They sat silently while eating and watched the movie. "I am going to Ilsan for two weeks."

Seokjin stopped his chopstick in the middle and looked at Namjoon, "What? And when are you leaving?"

Namjoon gulped loudly, "Tomorrow."

Seokjin sighed, "And you are telling me right now?"

Namjoon turned completely to him, "I got to know today only. Hoseok said I had to go because there is some problem with the commissioner there. It was a last-minute decision."

Seokjin sighed again and put his chopsticks down, "I lost my appetite."

Namjoon whined and turned Seokjin to himself too, "Hyung. I swear I got to know at noon. I was going to tell you immediately, but then you work so hard and didn't want to distract you. I am sorry."

Seokjin closed his eyes and leaned on Namjoon's shoulder, "I understand, Joonie. Sorry for overreacting."

Namjoon smiled and placed his hand on Seokjin's head, "You didn't, baby. I know we don't get too much time to ourselves, but trust me, once this is over, I will apply for a small vacation for both of us."

Seokjin looked up and smiled, "I trust you. Come back as soon as you can."

Namjoon nodded and connected their lips in a chaste kiss. He took hold of Seokjin's thighs and pulled him on his lap. "I am so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. I can't imagine anyone else taking this good care of me, hyung. I love you."

Seokjin smirked and leaned forward to his ears, "You are not that lucky, you know? I will only let you go if you don't fuck me so hard that I can feel you in me for the days you are going."

A shiver went down Namjoon's spine and his dick twitched. Seokjin felt it under his ass and the smirk deepened. Namjoon sat Seokjin on the coffee table and was determined to wash the smirk off of his face, "I will make sure that you feel me even after I come back to you."

Seokjin whined and looked down, "Stop talking, do something."

"Already reeled up, huh?" Namjoon worked fast and took the elder's bottoms off and felt proud when his member was already hard. "Look at you, so desperate." He gave a long lick to the member and smirked when Seokjin whimpered and closed his eyes.

~

Two weeks later Seokjin briskly walked in the palace to Hoseok's room. His eyes were puffed and red and his fists tightly closed. He walked so fast that the door guards missed him and he entered the room with a loud thud.

Hoseok shrieked a little and reached for his gun. Yoongi pulled the gun out ready to shoot. When they saw it was Seokjin, they both relaxed and sighed. Yoongi was first to speak, "What the hell hyung? I would have shot you if I was a little late."

Seokjin looked at Yoongi with a glare and then went to Hoseok, "Where is Namjoon?"

Hoseok tensed and tried to calm Seokjin down, "We are finding him. I swear. I know what you are going through, trust me, I know. I have lost him once, I won't let that happen again. we are trying."

Seokjin glared at Hoseok and knocked a few things off of the table, "The fuck are you trying? He has been missing for a week and you tell me that you are trying? Don't give me diplomatic shit Hoseok."

There was a click behind him and he looked back. He saw Yoongi standing there with his gun pointed at Seokjin, "Kim Seokjin. I am leaving you this once for taking his highness' name. But if you don't calm down, I won't hesitate to shoot you."

Seokjin walked near Yoongi and took hold of the gun, putting it on his heart, "Shoot me here. If you want to shoot at me let it be my heart." A single tear escaped his eye, "It hurts so much here. Just do it and end my suffering." Another tear escaped his eye and then there was no stopping. He fell on the ground and cried bitterly taking his head in his hands, "It hurts so much Yoongi, so damn much."