38

After the lengthy discussion, everyone left Seokjin's house, leaving him and Namjoon alone. Seokjin just stood in front of the huge window in his room when Namjoon came to him and hugged him from behind. Seokjin closed his eyes and turned back, breaking the hug. Namjoon was confused, "Hyung?"

Seokjin looked up and his eyes were filled with tears.

Namjoon hugged him and whined, "Hyung... I am fine. Please don't cry."

Seokjin broke the hug and looked at Namjoon, "I am really angry with you. How can you be so careless? You are the fucking prince. Act like it."

Namjoon chuckled, "I am sorry. I was being careless, I agree."

Seokjin sniffled and wiped his tears, "Promise me, you won't do this again. I can't lose you again."

Namjoon nodded, "I promise."

Seokjin sniffled and hugged Namjoon tightly. Namjoon closed his eyes and pulled Seokjin closer. He hid his face in Seokjin's neck. Seokjin sighed and closed his eyes, "I was so worried."

Namjoon hummed, "I know." They stood like that for a while, basking in each other's warmth and enjoying each other's presence.

~

After two days, Hoseok shifted Namjoon and Seokjin to the palace to keep both of them safe. Though Namjoon opposed it, Seokjin agreed in a heartbeat and moved into the palace.

Namjoon looked at the clock in his study. It read 10:30 pm. He sighed and looked at his phone. A message from 'Jinnie Hyung'. "I'll be late. I am covering a night shift. Don't wait for me. Love you."

Namjoon sighed again and stood up. He looked at the books in front of him and grunted. He could either put them back tomorrow or go to sleep after putting them back. He collected the books and headed towards the library. He was putting the last book when he saw a file flowing in the air. He rolled his eyes and wore his glasses.

"Hueingkai?"

The boy flinched and looked at Namjoon. He looked at himself and then again at Namjoon. Namjoon chuckled, "You are invisible to naked eyes. I made these glasses that can see invisible people. What are you doing here?"

Hueningkai started fidgeting his fingers, "Actually, the hyungs got the details about their parents but I didn't get about mine. So I thought I might get it in here."

Namjoon chuckled and ruffled his hair, "Follow me, we will ask Hobi hyung. He must know about it."

Hueningkai nodded and followed Namjoon. They were about to leave the corridor when he saw Hoseok with President Moon and Yoongi. He bowed to Hoseok, "Your highness, I would like to talk to you if you are not busy."

Hoseok smiled, "I am not. Go on."

"Actually, I-"

"Not in front of her. Please." Namjoon got confused but he gave a small node to Hueningkai.

"Actually, I would like to talk privately."

President Moon gave him a fake smile, "Well, we are all family. What is so secretive."

Namjoon chuckled, "Family? I think you are getting ahead of yourself. You are just a public servant working under his highness. So if you would please excuse me, I would like to talk to him privately."

They knew President Moon was angry even if she didn't show it. She bowed to both Hoseok and Namjoon and left them alone. Hoseok sighed and laughed at Namjoon, "You really didn't spare her, huh?"

Namjon scrunched his face, "She is irritating."

"Very." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Hoseok turned and tilted his head, smirking, "Aww, are you jealous?"

Yoongi scoffed, "Yes, I was. She gets on my nerves. I wish I could get her arrested."

Hoseok pinched his cheeks, "We can't hyungie. We need something to arrest her."

"I'll give you something to arrest her."

Hoseok flinched and jumped a little at the sudden voice. Yoongi got his gun out and pointed in the direction of the voice. Namjoon started laughing as Heiuningkai made himself visible.

"Yah! Brat. I was scared." Hoseok scolded him.

Heiuningkai laughed nervously, "I am sorry."

Yoongi put his gun back and looked at Heiuningkai, "What do you mean, you have something to get her arrested?"

Heiuningkai gulped, "Well when I was with Jinhae, I saw her coming there frequently. She came in with files and papers. She is not an abnormal like us, but Jinhae says she is an important person."

Hoseok looked at Yoongi and nodded. Yoongi left them and Hoseok turned to Namjoon, "Did you want something?"

"Ah!" Namjoon nodded, "This kid here was snooping through the library's restricted area. He said he couldn't find his parents in the file you sent to them."

Hoseok looked at Heiuningkai and smiled, "You could have come to me directly. But don't worry. I will see through it and send you details in a day or two. You can go home."

Heiuningkai smiled nervously and nodded, "Thank you, your highness." He bowed and left the duo alone.

Namjoon smiled and looked at Hoseok, "Well, I will leave and meet you tomorrow in the morning. Good night, Your Highness."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and hit Namjoon on his arm, "Brat. Good night."

As Namjoon left him, Yoongi came from the back, "I have sent my people after her."

Hoseok nodded and sighed, "Gosh, I am tired."

Yoongi looked around them and when he didn't find anyone, he got near Hoseok and pecked his lips, "Let's put you to sleep."

Hoseok smiled widely and leaned towards Yoongi, "Don't do that. If I get used to this, then you will be in trouble."

Yoongi smirked and leaned forward. There were just centimeters left between them, "Then you should get used to this."

Hoseok's eyes became darker, "Don't tease me, Yoongi-yah!"

Yoongi chuckled, "Or what?" He leaned further but retreated after just a feather-like touch on the younger's lips. He stood behind Hoseok and smiled in victory, "Let's go, your highness. Let me escort you to your room."

Hoseok sighed and started walking towards his room. His hands closed in tight fists to control himself. As they reached the room, Hoseok stood outside and Yoongi went in to check the room as per the protocol. Hoseok looked at the door guards and smirked, "I want to be alone tonight. You two can leave." The door guards bowed and went away.

Yoongi came to Hoseok, still inside the room, "Everything is okay. You can go in."

Yoongi was about to leave the room but Hoseok pushed him in and closed the door behind him. He pushed Yoongi against the door, "Where do you think you are going?"

Yoongi chuckled, "To my house...?"

Hoseok smirked and leaned near his ear, "And who said you could leave?"

Yoongi's iris was already dilated and he looked Hoseok directly in the eyes, "What if I want to go."

Hoseok chuckled and tilted his head, "You can't. I warned you to not tease me." He leaned in and connected their lips. It was an innocent and chaste kiss till Hoseok involved his tongue and Yoongi started squirming and making tiny noises. Hoseok broke the kiss and smiled, "You are going to regret it."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I wanted it that way." He smiled and winked.

Hoseok groaned and picked Yoongi up by his thighs, "Gosh, you are heavy. Are you working out more?"

Yoongi shrugged, "Maybe."

Hoseok put him slowly on the bed and kissed his nose, "I like it."

Yoongi looked away and smiled shyly, "I love you."

Hoseok's smile widened. He kissed him on the forehead, "I love you too."