Epilogue

Yoongi was running here and there while shouting instructions to people. The people were running with him taking orders and making them done in time before the man got angry at any of them.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi turned back and smiled sweetly, "Hyung! You made it." He ran and hugged the elder.

Seokjin smiled and hugged back, "Of course, I did." They stayed like that for a while before Seokjin broke the hug, "I am sorry."

Yoongi was confused, "For what?"

"For throwing my responsibilities on you."

Yoongi scoffed, "Shut up. He is my brother too. Let's go. He is waiting for you." Seokjin nodded and they went to the room. Yoongi opened the door and smiled, "Taetae, I have a surprise for you."

Taehyung turned back and smiled, "What?"

Yoongi moved aside and Taehyung had tears when he saw his hyung standing on the door frame, "HYUNG!" He ran and jumped on Seokjin. Seokjin held him and chuckled as the younger hid his face in Seokjin's neck. He stepped down and looked at Seokjin for a few seconds, "You look weird in short hair."

Seokjin laughed, "I know, right?" He touched his head, "I told my superior but he gave me 100 pushup punishment for complaining."

Taehyung laughed and then smiled, "I am glad you came."

Seokjin ruffled Taehyung's hair, "Of course, I had to. It's my baby brother's wedding. How can I miss it?"

The rest of the event went uneventfully for Seokjin. He was in tears when his brother and Jimin said their "I do's."

As the marriage ended, the after-party started with a few guests. Seokjin was drinking wine when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned back, smiled, and bowed, "Your Highness."

Hoseok waved his hand in the air, "Ah! Don't be so formal. I should be one being formal to you. You work hard to keep the kingdom safe."

Seokjin laughed and hugged Hoseok, "Let's not be formal at all then." He broke the hug and gave a wine glass to Hoseok, "So, how's it going with your chief royal guard?"

Hoseok smirked, "You mean fiance?" he said, showcasing the ring on his finger.

Seokjin smiled, "Oh my god! Congratulations!"

Hoseok laughed, "Thank you. I am thinking of getting married in six months. And you have to arrange this wedding. And you are also taking a year off from the border duties."

Seokjin was shocked, "I will arrange the wedding, but taking a year off the duties is too much."

Hoseok sighed, "It is not. It is my order that you take one year off the border duties... and stay with us."

Seokjin now realised why Hoseok insisted on taking a year off. He had been on the border for two years constantly, after Namjoon- nevermind. He smiled and nodded, "Okay. Who can deny your orders, your highness?"

They talked for some more time before Hoseok was called to talk to some important guests. Seokjin went to the balcony and sighed as he looked at the moon, it was a full moon. It was night already? He didn't know how the time passed by. While he was sipping on the wine, Jungkook stood beside him, also looking at the moon.

"How are you?" Seokjin asked without looking away.

Jungkook sighed, "Happy that my friends got married... sad because I hoped Joon hyung was here."

Seokjin chuckled. He turned to Jungkook and cupped his cheek, "He is always here, with us."

Jungkook nodded and smiled, "What were you looking at?"

Seokjin pointed his glass at the moon, "The moon." 'It's Namjoon's favourite today.' went unspoken.

They both stayed like that for a few minutes before they were called in to join everyone.

~

The next night, Seokjin went to the sea where he and Namjoon always went whenever they got time. He had a carton of beer and he had almost finished it. Seokjin sighed as he remembered how cute Namjoon always was on the beach.

As he saw a crab passing by he remembered how Namjoon always ran after them.

"Hyung! Look, a crab. It is so cute." Namjoon went to Seokjin with a small crab in his hands smiling like an idiot.

Seokjin chuckled, "It is really small and cute."

Namjoon got more excited, "Right? I don't get how people can eat them. They are so small and friendly."

Seokjin ruffled his hair and promised himself to never eat crabs again.

"He liked the crabs too much, didn't he?"

Seokjin looked towards the voice and found Yoongi sitting beside him. He had not noticed him sitting. Maybe he was too lost in the past. He sighed, "Yeah. He would complain every time someone ate the crabs. Such a cutie."

Yoongi shook his head, "You are drunk."

Seokjin chuckled, "I- I am trying to be strong." His voice shook as he tried to hold back tears.

Yoongi sighed and looked at Seokjin, "You remember when we were in high school and I went through my breakup, what you said?" Seokjin shook his head. Yoongi sighed, "You said it was okay to cry. It won't make you less of a man."

Seokjin took a deep breath and a tear dropped on his cheek. "He loved me so much that I couldn't even return the love he had for me. He promised that he would always be with me. I know he is with me, but I- I can't make myself believe it. I think back and wonder what it would have been if I was the one hit by it. At least he would have been here to live as the prince. He had already lived a difficult life. He didn't deserve to-" He choked in between and started to cry hugging his knees.

There were tears in Yoongi's eyes too. Yoongi took a deep breath and hugged Seokjin tightly. Seokjin couldn't stop crying. He had not cried so hard in the past two years. He felt so suffocated, so lonely, so helpless. After about an hour, Seokjin stopped crying and looked at the moon.

I love you too, Joonie. I miss you.