6

Earth 498

Seoul, Republic of Korea

It was snowing out. Namjoon was sitting on his computer and typing vigorously on it. He looked at the portal and sighed, "I hope you are okay, Kookie."

He got up the chair and looked around for something. He nodded when he found it. It was a watch. A key to come back home. He fastened it on his wrist and sighed, "Koya, what is the status?"

The machines are working properly and the elements can be restored with a better speed.

Namjoon nodded, "Will I be able to contact you?"

I don't think so. Though I am in the watch, I can't really be there.

Namjoon nodded and huffed, "I am coming to get you Kookie. Don't worry." Namjoon set his watch on the earth's dimension and looked at the portal, "Koya, I am going."

Everything is ready.

Namjoon nodded and walked towards the portal and stood in front of it. He took a breath and stepped into the portal.

Earth 298

Seoul, Kingdom of Korea

The man smiled showing his deep dimples, "I am Kim Namjoon and I am from an alternate earth."

Seokjin looked at him dumbfounded, "I will ask you again. You came from what?"

They were sitting in the police station. Namjoon sat on the opposite side of Seokjin's desk and looked away in embarrassment. He had never in his life went to a police station, let alone get arrested. "I told you, you won't believe it."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Where did you make these fake ID and fake money? If you were gonna make fake money, at least make it believable."

Namjoon put his hands on the desk and looked straight in Seokjin's eyes, "They are not fake. They are from my world."

Seokjin sighed, "If you are not going to say anything, I will have to put you in jail for the rest of your life."

Namjoon chuckled, "You can't do that. You have to release me in 48 hours. You don't have enough proof."

Seokjin tilted his head and smirked, "So you are from a different world, but you know the rules, huh?"

Namjoon smirked back, "I read the book while you were gone on patrolling. This nice guy gave me the book to read."

Seokjin looked where he was pointing and grunted, "Jackson, you gave him the book to read?"

The said boy looked at him and shrugged, "He was complaining about being bored, so I gave him the book to read. I didn't think he would actually read it."

Seokjin sighed and mumbled, "Even I haven't read it completely." under his breath.

Namjoon gave him a sweet smile and sat back, "I read the entire book. It is pretty interesting."

Seokjin looked at him in confusion and shook his head. He looked at Jackson, "Put him back in jail. Release him after 36 hours. And don't give him anything to read."

Namjoon chuckled and stood up himself and walked his way back to the lockup.

~

After a night without Seokjin, Taehyung was walking on the streets, wearing a mask to not get recognised by anyone. Though he had spent the night with Jimin, he was still wary about the feeling he had in his chest. It was their parents' death anniversary after all.

He sighed and looked at a distance just to find a boy trying to exchange his locket to get some food. He went near him and started to listen.

"... it is more valuable than your food. Please believe me and take this."

The shopkeeper shook his head, "If it is more valuable, then why are you selling it for food?"

The boy rolled his eyes, "I am hungry. Goddamnit, just take-"

"I'll pay for whatever he wants to eat. Just give it to him."

The shopkeeper narrowed his eyes at Taehyung. Taehyung sighed and slid his mask a little. The shopkeeper gasped and was about to shout when Taehyung signaled him to keep quiet. He nodded and gave the boy and Taehyung a table to sit.

The boy looked at Taehyung with doe eyes, "Thank you so much. I don't know how I would be able to pay you."

Taehyung smiled and shook his head, "It's okay. What is your name?"

The boy smiled, "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung felt a great urge to squeeze the cheeks and boop his nose. The smile looked bunny, scratch that, the boy looked like a bunny. Taehyung cleared his throat, "Why were you selling the locket for such cheap food?"

Jungkook's smile fell and he pouted, "I was hungry. I didn't have any money."

Taehyung scanned the boy from head to toe, "But you look affluent from your clothes."

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he looked at himself, as if he had forgotten his clothes were coastly. Jungkook scratched his head, "Would you believe if I told you that I came here from another earth?"

Taehyung narrows his eyes, "Depends. Show me proof."

Jungkook nodded and took out somethings from his pocket, "This is my ID and this is the cash that works there."

Taehyung hummed, "You really came here from a different earth?" Jungkook nodded. Taheyung took the ID in his hand and scanned it quickly. "So, you are saying that you are a scientist at the young age of 21?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Oh, no. My uncle is a scientist. He made this machine that can take you to different dimensions. I accidentally fell into the machine and here I am."

Taehyung just hummed. The food arrived and Jungkook ate very well. Taehyung just ordered a salad. After a while, Jungkook smiled at him and put his chopsticks down, "Why did he give us a table after watching your face?"

Taehyung was shocked. Was the boy being serious? He didn't really know Taehyung? Did he really come from entire different earth? Taehyung straightened up, "I am a famous model and a fashion designer."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Whoa. You are famous here?" Jungkook ducked his head, "Thank you for helping me... uh..."

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook smiled brightly, "Thank you very much Taehyung-shi."

Taehyung nodded and they returned to eating. As they finished it, Taehyung paid the bills and gave a few autographs for the owner's daughters. He waved them bye and looked at Jungkook, "Follow me."