22

Seokjin woke up and winced at the pain he had in his lower back. He grunted and then saw Namjoon getting out of the bathroom. He glared at him, "You are an idiot."

Namjoon looked at him in surprise, "Why?" His boyfriend's mood swings had him on his toes.

Seokjin scoffed, "Who told you to be this rough."

Namjoon smirked, "You weren't complaining last night. I remember someone screaming, 'Harder Joon-ah.'" Namjoon snickered, receiving a flying pillow. "Aww. Come on hyung. I'll make breakfast for you, okay?"

Seokjin folded his hands against his chest, "Uhuh, and burn down my house?"

Namjoon scratched the back of his head, "I'll rephrase it. I'll order breakfast for us."

Seokjin hummed, "Better. Now carry me to the shower. I can't walk."

Namjoon smiled mischievously, "Another round?"

Seokjin smiled evilly, "Only if you let me top."

Namjoon scoffed, "In your dreams." He carried Seokjin bridal style to the bathroom and they bathed together, even though Namjoon had already showered. Let's say they became a little handsy with each other.

At breakfast, Namjoon was a little lost, playing with his food and not eating at all, which made Seokjin worried about him. He took Namjoon's hand in his and looked deep into his eyes. "What are you thinking, Joonie?"

Namjoon cleared his throat, "I will have to go back tomorrow. I'll continue the research there."

Seokjin smiled, "Why are you so nervous, baby?"

"I don't know when I'll come back." Namjoon looked away, not wanting to see Seokjin's disappointed face.

He was wrong. Seokjin took his face in his hands and kissed his nose, "I know your research is important for you. And I know it is more important to find your father. I understand. It is okay to be doing it. So don't worry. I will wait for you. Always."

Namjoon hugged Seokjin tightly, "Thank you so much for understanding me. I will come back as soon as possible."

Seokjin smiled, "I know."

They ate in silence for a while before Seokjin broke it, "Let's go on a date tonight. I'll pick you up at 7. Wear something formal."

Seokjin went off to work after having an elaborate make out session with Namjoon. Namjoon, now confused, sat pondering on where to find the formal clothes. Then, it struck him and he called Taehyung. Taehyung came to Seokjin's house immediately accompanied by Jimin.

"So do you want to dress to impress, or dress to impress?" was the first question asked by Taehyung.

Namjoon laughed, "Well, I think you have an idea of how to make Jin hyung weak in his knees."

Taehyung smirked, "Oh trust me. Hyung's gonna go feral when he will see you. You will be fascinating."

Jimin nodded along with him, "My Taehyungie knows how to make people hot and cute."

Namjoon smiled at the couple, "Well, I guess, we should get started."

The couple moved with the skill to dress Namjoon. Taehyung got his measures and called here and there to get those exact measures in the suit. While Jimin tried various makeup looks on Namjoon to come up with the best one.

By 6:30 in the evening, Namjoon had showered and sat in front of the mirror in the tailored black suit, red low neck t-shirt and black slacks. As he was about to say something, Taehyung added a black choker around his neck. He looked in the mirror and sighed, "Are you sure, I am not overdoing it?"