14

Seokjin came home after extensive paperwork and running here and there. Two days of continuously finding Jungkook and also solving regular cases took tolls on him. As soon as he stepped into the house, there were shouting noises. He immediately went on alert mode. Moving quickly to the living room, he heard the shoutings clearly.

"...then why were you on a date with him?"

"It wasn't a date!"

Seokjin was shocked and looked at the two males fighting. The situation became clear to him. Jimin was accusing Taehyung of cheating. Seokjin sighed and shook his head. He made his way to the kitchen and drank a significant amount of water.

He went back to the living room and took the keys and wallet and looked at the duo, "I am giving you the entire night. Resolve the issue or I'll kick both of you out of the house."

Taehyung gasped, "But I'm not cheating." He was on the verge of tears.

"Then prove it." Seokjin said sharply before leaving the house.

Don't get Seokjin wrong. If this was any other day, he would have listened to both of their parts and tried to solve it. But today, he was very tired and just wanted peace of mind. He went to the sea and sat on the shore. He sighed and looked away in the darkness of the sky.

"Hey, are you alone?"

Seokjin got startled and looked up and found a smiling Namjoon leaning down to him. "Yah! Don't scare me like that."

Namjoon laughed and sat besides him, "You didn't answer me."

Seokjin sighed and looked in the dark again, "Yes, I am alone."

Namjoon hummed, "Did something happen?"

Seokjin shook his head, "My brother and his boyfriend are fighting and I am too tired to sort things out. So I gave them one night and left the house."

Namjoon looked at him with shocked expressions, "So where would you spend the night?"

Seokjin shrugged, "I don't know."

Namjoon had an idea and he smiled brightly, "I know a place. Let's go."

~

"This is your place?" Seokjin looked at Namjoon in confusion.

Namjoon nodded, "We met here, remember?"

Seokjin scoffed, "Of course. But why are we here?"

Namjoon smirked, "I am going to take you to my world. So you will believe me."

Seokjin looked at him skeptical but before he could say something, Namjoon held his hand and did something with his watch.

~

Jungkook did not know why Taehyung had called him almost crying and requested him to go to the elder's house as soon as possible. So he left the apartment he had rented and took the first cab he spotted. It was 9 in the evening and Jungkook was beyond anxious. He threw the cash in the front seat and sprinted to the mansion. He honestly had no time to even look at the mansion and get surprised. Of course, the elder was a model and earned enough to have a luxurious house. He rang the doorbell and waited anxiously for it to open.

As soon as it opened he saw a short boy standing in front of him. He had bubble gum pink hair and anger filled in his eyes. There were other emotions like sadness and envy, but anger topped all of them. "Are you Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes." Jungkook confidently answered. He remembered that the boy was Park Jimin. Taehyung's boyfriend. Now Jungkook was just confused. If Taehyung's boyfriend was here, then why was he needed and why was Taehyung's voice so different on the call.

Jimin broke his train of thoughts, "Come in."

They went in as Jimin led the way to the living room. Taehyung was sitting with his head in his hands. Jungkook awkwardly looked between the lovers. The tension in the room was so thick that Jungkook wanted to throw up. "Are you hooking up with Taehyung?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin with wide eyes, "What? No!"

Jimin sighed and sat on the couch opposite to where Taehyung was sitting, "Look, if you guys are something like an... item or anything, just tell me so that we can get this over with."

Jungkook now understood the situation. He grunted and went to Taehyung, "Hyung." Taehyung didn't budge from his position. Jungkook took Taehyung's hands in his and made him look up. Jungkook gasped as he saw that his hyung's eyes puffed and red. Jungkook sighed and knelt down, "I am sorry, hyung. This all happened because of me. I shouldn't have called you so many times to hang out." Taehyung shook his head and was about to deny the claims but Jungkook stood up and walked to Jimin.

"Jimin-shi, I am Jeon Jungkook and I know it's hard to believe but I came from another earth."

Jimin was shocked, "Are you serious? This is your clarification?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I haven't started yet. Let me finish first." Jimin huffed and folded his arms on his chest. "My uncle is a scientist. He made this portal which helps to jump dimensions. I accidentally tripped and fell in the open portal and then I didn't know what to do. After almost three days of starving, I met Taetae hyung. He bought me food and helped me to make ID cards and stuff. Yes, I did ask Taehyung out but he denied immediately saying that he was already dating someone. Taehyung is my only friend here. In fact he is my only friend on either of the earths. So we kept in touch and hung out regularly."

Jimin looked at Taehyung, who had gone back to cocooning himself. Jungkook sighed,"Iif you still don't believe me, here. These are the ID and credit cards from my earth."

Jimin took the cards and looked at them with utmost focus. He sighed and pulled his hair in frustration, "I don't understand this."

Jungkook nodded, "I know it is hard. But what is important to you is to know that Taetae hyung loves you very much and he would never cheat on you. So stop being jealous and insecure. You look beautiful. Hell, if I were your boyfriend, I would not even look at anyone else."

Jimin blushed and looked at Taehyung again. He felt really bad for doubting him. Jimin got up and walked to Taehyung, "Hey..." Taheyung looked up with glassy eyes. Jimin scooted down and engulfed the younger in a hug, "I am sorry. I am so sorry, Taehyungie. I would never doubt you again I promise."

Taehyung muffled an it's okay and hugged Jimin back, sobbing into the embrace. Jungkook just smiled watching the love birds reconcile.