15

Earth 498

Seoul, Republic of Korea

Seokjin's head was thrumming like it would a badass EDM concert. He didn't know where he was but there was a bright light penetrating his eyes.

"Koya, dim the lights."

Wait, that was Namjoon. But who was he talking to?

Sure.

The lights dimmed out and now Seokjin was able to see properly. He was in a room that was painted white and there were machines everywhere. He also saw some computers in the distance. He turned around and saw Namjoon typing something on a computer. "Where are we? And why is my head hurting?"

Namjoon looked up and smiled, "Welcome to my world and my house. Your head is hurting because your body is adjusting to the environment here. It would go away in a few minutes."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "And how am I supposed to believe you?"

Namjoon thought about it for a while and got some idea, "Oh, I know. Koya, turn on the news channel."

Sure. Which channel would you like to see?

"SNS, please."

"Whom are you talking to?" Seokjin asked, looking around to find anyone, someone.

Namjoon chuckled, "Right. I forgot. It is my Artificial Intelligence system. It's name is Koya. It does whatever I order it to do."

To say, Seokjin was amused, is an understatement. He looked at the screen and it was showing some news.

"Yoo hyuk Kee was arrested in New york this evening. He is known to be the most wanted criminal. President Moon JaeIn assured to bring him back with diplomatic policies."

Namjoon had started typing something in the computer again, "That would be enough Koya. Stop the news." He looked at Seokjin, "Do you believe me now?"

Seokjin just sat on the floor and huffed, "I guess."

Namjoon smiled and sat beside him, "You hungry?" Seokjin nodded in an almost pout melting Namjoon's heart. "Let's go."

Namjoon halted a taxi and told the driver some address. Seokjin looked at him, "You don't have a car?"

Namjoon ducked his head in embarrassment, "Don't laugh, okay?" Seokjin nodded. "Actually I don't know how to drive."

Seokjin looked at him in disbelief, "What? Are you sure you are an adult?"

"Hey! Don't judge me. I tried to learn but ended up risking my and Jungkook's life. So I left it alone." Namjoon was red with embarrassment as Seokjin laughed. "You said you wouldn't laugh..."

Seokjin cooed as Namjoon whined with a cute pout. Seokjin wanted to smash those plump lips too bad. But he controlled himself and looked out of the window. He felt very weird for controlling himself. Usually he would be bold in his approach and would have banged Namjoon by now, if he wanted. But he controlled. Somehow, making it hard for him to understand his own feelings. Well those thoughts were for some other time as he felt the taxi stop. Namjoon paid the driver and Seokjin noticed that Namjoon paid with what he thought was fake currency. Slowly, Seokjin was able to grasp the whole two earths thing. This can not be a wild coincidence.

"So you are really a scientist, huh?" Seokjin asked as they entered the restaurant. The restaurant was a small one but was a lot more comfortable and smelt nice.

"Thank you for accepting the fact." Namjoon chuckled as he led the way to a table. A waiter came and gave them the menus and left the duo alone.

Seokjin scanned the menu and looked at the price, "Isn't this too costly?"