17

When Namjoon excused himself for a washroom break, he ran into a person while entering the washroom. Literally. "Oh my god, I am sorry. Are you okay?"

The male looked and smiled. Namjoon helped him to get up, "I am fine. Luckily I didn't fall too hard."

Namjoon bowed, "I am sorry, I am really clumsy sometimes."

The male shook his head, "That's alright. What's your name, by the way."

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon."

The male's eyes sparkled, "You are Namjoon? Gah! Welcome to my palace. Jin hyung talks about you all the time."

Namjoon's eyes went wide in realisation, "Oh, you must be the king." He bowed again, "I am sorry, your highness."

Hoseok waved his hand, "That's alright. You are here as Jin hyung's date, I guess."

Namjoon shyly nodded and was about to say something when he heard a very familiar voice.

"Hobi hyung?"

Hoseok looked past Namjoon and smiled brightly, "Jungkookie!"

Namjoon's breath hitched and he looked behind and sighed in relief. His baby was safe. "Kookie-ah!"

Jungkook looked at Namjoon, "Joonie uncle!" Jungkook ran and hugged Namjoon tightly. "I knew you would come here to find me."

Namjoon stroked his hair, "Of course I would come, Kookie. Gosh, I was so scared! Thank god you are safe."

Hoseok saw this in amusement and smiled at the little reunion. As the duo broke the hug, he stepped forward, "Well, I guess you guys know each other. Jungkook, if you don't mind me asking, how did you come here? I mean this is a private event."

Jungkook gave a bunny smile, "Taehyung hyung and Jimin-shi invited me. They took me here as their plus one." He looked at Namjoon, "How did you come here?"

Namjoon ducked his head in embarrassment, "My ...date took me here."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he smiled brightly, "You have you a date? Uncle Joonie, you grew up so fast." He said, wiping the fake tears.

Namjoon hit him on the nape, "Yah! I am older than you."

Jungkook giggled and hugged Namjoon back, "Don't leave your things open from now on. I was so scared."

Namjoon hummed.

"Namjoon?"

Namjoon broke the hug and found a very betrayed looking Seokjin standing there with a plate of something that Namjoon couldn't quite make out. He understood the situation and let Jungkook go and went towards Seokjin, "It's not what you think. He is Jungkook, my nephew."

Seokjin tried very hard not to laugh but he broke into fits of laughter, "Of course I know who he is. You made me run all over the city to find him."

Namjoon visibly relaxed and extended his hand towards Seokjin which he gladly took, "Jungkook, this is Kim Seokjin. Jin hyung this is Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook bowed and grinned, "Nice to meet you Seokjin-shi."

Seokjin waved his hand, "Just call me Jin hyung."

Hoseok cleared his throat, "Well, that was a happy reunion. Let's go enjoy the party then."

When the group reached the hall, the other three people were waiting for them. The guests had left and only Taeyhyung and Jimin stayed back. Yoongi quickly came to Hoseok and saw Jungkook beside him. He squinted his eyes at Jungkook, making Jungkook shudder. He hid behind Namjoon. Namjoon was confused. "Why are you glaring at my nephew?"

Yoongi went near Jungkook and raised his hand. Everyone thought it was to hit him. Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung stepped forward to protect him but Yoongi put the hand on his head and ruffled his hair, "Thank you for protecting His Highness twice."

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth, "That's fine. Sorry for making you jealous."

"Actually, thank you for that." Yoongi went to Hosoek and Hoseok quickly put his hand around his waist, "I had courage for confessing because of you."

Jungkoook's eyes widened and he clapped, "Oh, you guys are dating! Congratulations, Hobi hyung."

They all introduced each other. Taehyung gave Namjoon a warning to not hurt his hyung and Jungkook just calmed Tae and reassured him that Namjoon won't do anything. Jungkook and Jimin had known each other better and were on good terms. The trio had also gone to several diners and brunches. Taehyung liked that Jimin and Jungkook were getting along and he didn't have to choose one.

At the end, they were sitting on a dining table, eating here and there. Seokjin suddenly stood up and cleared his throat, "I think we should leave now. These new love birds need their space."

Yoongi glared at Seokjin but Hoseok nodded, "You are right. I am tired anyway."

Everyone stood and started walking including Yoongi. Hoseok caught his wrist and yanked him back. Everyone else kept walking like nothing had happened. Hoseok caged Yoongi between a wall and himself, "And where are you going, Min?"

Yoongi shivered due to the low pitch of the voice, "H-home...?"

Hoseok smirked and leaned towards him, "Did I dismiss you, Min?"

"No, Your Highness." Youngi closed his eyes.

Hoseok smiled like an idiot, enjoying the reaction, "That's what I thought Min. You are going to stay with me tonight. Is that okay, Min?"

Yoongi smiled brightly, "Yes, your highness."

The other group of people were out of the palace and waited for their cars to be brought by the wallet. Namjoon and Jungkook exchanged the numbers for this world. Seokjin looked at Namjoon with sad eyes, "Are you leaving right now? Now that you found Jungkook?"

Namjoon pondered about the situation and smiled, "No, We will leave tomorrow."

Jungkook smiled, "Yes, we will leave tomorrow. I don't want to ruin your date."

Namjoon blushed and looked away from the gazes at him. Seokjin giggled, "Thank you Jungkook."

Jimin chimed in, "You can come to my house. Taehyung is coming to mine too."

Jungkook shook his head, "No, Jimin-shi. It's okay. I'll go to my house."

Namjoon was shocked, "You have a house?"

Jungkook scratched his head, "Yeah, I didn't know when you would come, so I rented an apartment."

"I'm impressed." Seokjin smiled at Jungkook, "Joonie and I will head home. You guys can figure out where to go." He said as he spotted his car coming in view.

Namjoon nodded and hugged Jungkook and said their 'Good nights' before leaving with Soekjin.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and smiled, "You are coming with us and that is final."

Jungkook looked on the floor, "I know I am the youngest and only single person. You don't have to pity me." He mumbled the last part.

Taehyung was honestly shocked, "Jungkook-ah, we don't spend time with you because we pity you. We genuinely like spending time with you."

Jimin nodded, "Yes, we like it when you are with us. It makes the surroundings happy and... complete."

After the confessions Jungkook decided to go to Jimin's house with the duo. It's not like they made him feel like a third wheel, but he just was attracted to them. Both. He wanted to avoid it. But he guessed the luck was not at his side. He sighed and sat in Jimin's car as they went to his house.