36

"Are you Kim Seokjin?"

"But who are you?"

The male snapped his finger twice and there were more boys visible. There were 4 of them. Seokjin was really confused, but the first one spoke again, "Bring my bag. We don't have time."

They literally shoved Seokjin out of their way, "What the fuck is going on here?"

The first one looked at Seokjin, "Where is your bedroom?"

Seokjin narrowed his eyes, "What?"

The boy sighed and said again in a firm way, "Where is a bedroom? It is an emergence!"

Seokjin was taken aback by his voice and he led them to his bedroom.

One of the boys set something on the bed and one of them started setting up some machines and the other started preparing an injection. The machines were connected to something on the bed.

The first boy spoke again, "Hyuka, reverse your effect. I need to see him."

The said boy nodded and touched something on the bed and then Seokjin could see him. He gasped and ran to him, "Namjoon!"

A boy stopped him, "Please don't go near him. If you want him alive, let us do our work."

The first boy hit Namjoon's wrist with two fingers and a vein popped out. The boy took a deep breath and injected the solution into him. He gave a nod and another boy gave him a shock and Namjoon gasped. He was breathing heavily and could not focus his vision. A few seconds later he looked around and saw Seokjin. He smiled and closed his eyes, again.

The first boy sighed in relief and smiled at the other three. "We did it!"

All the four hugged and nodded.

Seokjin went to Namjoon and tried to wake him up, "Namjoon-ah! Yah, Kim Namjoon!" but Namjoon just would not wake up. He looked at the group, "What did you do to Namjoon?"

The first boy spoke, "Oh, right. Don't worry. He is fine. He just needs rest."

Seokjin looked at them and his eyes went wide, "You are the abnormals."

One of them gasped, "Aish! This fucker! He slept without clarifying things. We are fucked."

The first one glared at the boy, "Taehyun! Language. He is still our prince." He looked at Seokjin and bowed, "I would like to apologise on behalf of him. I am Soobin, they are Boemgyu, Taehyun and Heuningkai. We are here to help you with... things. Please don't do anything to us till he wakes up. He will clarify everything after he wakes up."

Seokjin sighed and took his phone out and called someone, "Yoongi, I found Namjoon."

In half an hour, Hoseok and Yoongi were there. All of them shifted to the living room to let Nanmjoon sleep. The four boys were sitting on the couch and Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the couple's chair. Hoseok was glaring without blinking on the four abnormals. Poor boys squirmed under his gaze and were very uncomfortable.

"Leave them alone, Hobi!" Yoongi hugged him from behind and took him away from the boys.

Seokjin came to them and gave them some bags, "There clothes in these. I hope they are your size. There is a room you can use." He pointed at the room, "And don't try to run away."

Soobin nodded and bowed before they went to the room.

Seokjin sighed and went to Yoongi and Hoseok. Hoseok was still angry and Yoongi was trying to calm him down.

"Hobi, let's wait till evening, yeah? If the prince doesn't wake up till then, then we will do something surely."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Why are taking their side, hyung? He is my brother. I could have lost him again. I am angrier at myself."

Yoongi hugged him, "I know, baby. But let us wait, okay? If the prince does not wake up till the evening, I will execute them myself. Promise."

Seokjin went near and smiled, "And I will help him."

Hoseok broke the hug and aggressively held Seokjin's collar, "Do you really love Namjoon? Why are you so calm about this? Why are you helping those abnormals, huh?"

Seokjin closed his eyes and sighed, "I am not helping them. I am just being nice till Namjoon becomes conscious. I don't want to regret anything."

Hoseok left Seokjin with a jerk and huffed. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. Yoongi looked at Seokjin and nodded.

Seokjin left them alone and went to the boys to see if they needed anything, but he heard them talking. He didn't want to eavesdrop, but the door was left ajar.

"Hyung, what if the prince betrays us?"

"We have no other option than believing in him."

"But what if he does?"

"Then the king will execute us."

"Hyung..."

"At least it will be a less dreadful death than the one that Kim Jinhae would have given us. Now don't think too much. You all must have been tired. Go to sleep."

The boys nodded and two of them went to the bed and one of them took the couch. The first boy, Soobin, Seokjin remembered, was coming out of the room. Seokjin immediately hid and watched Soobin go to their bedroom. Seokjin followed him and saw Soobin do something with the machines. Soobin smiled at Namjoon and he was displaying dimples too.

"You know why I chose to trust you? Because we are the same. We were lied to, our parents killed by the same man. We were used. The only difference is that he didn't complete his experiment with you and he turned me into a monster. I was jealous at first and wanted to take my revenge, but then I realised that I should be fighting against Jinhae, not you. I hope you complete your part of the promise. I hope at least you don't betray us."

~

After almost six hours, Namjoon opened his eyes again. He groaned and tried to change his side but something hurt and he hissed. He looked at his hand and there was a machine attached to it. He gasped and looked around frantically. Then his eyes fell on the photo of him and Seokjin and he sighed. He pulled the wires and tubes out and stood up. He felt a bit dizzy, but then he controlled himself.

He went down to the kitchen to drink some water when a body landed on him and gasped.

"Thank god, you are awake! I missed you."

Namjoon chuckled, "Yeah, I am awake, Hobi hyung. I missed you too. But I want water."

"Here."

Namjoon looked at the hand and immediately knew who the hand belonged to. He smiled at Seokjin and drank the water greedily. As soon as the glass was empty, he hugged Seokjin, "I missed you."

Seokjin had tears in his, "Don't leave us like this. Ever again. Promise me!"

Namjoon broke the hug and wiped the tears with his thumb, "I promise. I will never leave you guys."

"Umm... Are you feeling okay?"

Namjoon turned back and saw the four boys standing timidly. He narrowed his eyes, "Who are they?"