30

It had been three days since they found Namjoon was the real prince. He made sure everyone called him Namjoon and not Seojun. He was given his room and an extra room that he asked to set up his lab. He had also given back to the previous earth to report the changes to Lee Hyun.

Everything was falling in line except one thing. Or person if you ask him.

Seokjin.

After he found out that Namjoon was the Prince he had avoided meeting him or talking to him. He ignored Namjoon's calls and texts.

Namjoon huffed and his call got ignored again. He was sitting in his room and thinking about what changed between them when there was a knock on his door.

"Come in."

The for opened and Hoseok and Yoongi came in. Hoseok smiled at him, "Why this long face, prince?"

Namjoon chuckled, "It's nothing. You could have called for me. Why did you come personally, your Highness?"

Hoseok hit him on his head, "Call me hyung, you brat."

Namjoon snickered, "Sorry."

Hoseok nodded and sat beside him, "I came here to tell you something." Namjoon nodded and he continued, "Are you still interested in becoming my chief advisor? I have left the space empty for you for years. But you are not interested, I'll understand and appoint someone."

Namjoon smiled and hugged him tightly, "I'm interested. But I'll have to learn things about this kingdom and how it works and all. It will take time."

Hoseok broke the hug and patted his head, "Take your time, yeah? Now, tell hyung what's troubling you."

Namjoon sighed, "Seokjin hyung's been ignoring me. I don't know what changed between us. He was so happy when I won against that imposter."

Yoongi chuckled, "He is going through the phase that I went through before confessing to Hoseok."

Namjoon sighed, "What am I supposed to do now?"

Yoongi smirked.

~

Seokjin was sitting on his desk when the captain came to his desk, "Do you have anything on the KJH case."

Seokjin stood up and shook his head, "No, captain."

The captain hummed, "Isn't your boyfriend the prime victim?"

Seokjin looked on his desk with sad eyes. There was a photo on his soft board that Namjoon forced him to take, "I don't know if he will still want to continue the relationship. He is a royal after all."

The captain hummed, "It's nice to know our place."

Seokjin chuckled and nodded. He sat as the captain left him alone. He had been ignoring Namjoon for three days. He was sure Namjoon wanted to end things with him and he had zero courage to face it. He busied himself with work and other things but his mind was still restless. He was still afraid of what may come.

After almost for hours of non stop working he started to pack to go home. He flinched as he heard his name being shouted on the speaker.

Kim Seokjin! Come out of the precinct.

Seokjin ran out of the precinct and was shocked as Namjoon stood there with his bodyguards. He was wearing a white button-down shirt and black slacks. His hair was parted from the side, exposing his forehead and he had a crown on his head. A substitute crown till he got his real one.

Hoseok had given him equal security to make sure he was safe. Making Kim Sejin his chief royal guard.

Seokjin was speechless but he went to Namjoon. Namjoon gave the speaker to Sejin and stood there smiling at his boyfriend.

"You know it is a punishable offence to ignore a royal?" Namjoon smirked

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Why are you here?"

Namjoon raised a bag, "I bought you food as an apology."

Seokjin was really confused, "Why would you apologise?"

Namjoon shrugged, "I thought I did something wrong and that's why you are ignoring me. Also, I said many rude things that day in anger. So... I'm sorry."

Seokjin had tears in his eyes. He chuckled through his tears and ran to Namjoon. Namjoon opened his arms and caught Seokjin in a tight hug. Seokjin wrapped his legs around Namjoon's waist and Namjoon held him by his thighs.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you." Seokjin said with a sniffle, "I thought you would want to end things with me."

Namjoon put him down and wiped his tears with his thumb, cupping his cheeks, "I won't leave you so easily."

Seokjin laughed and nodded.

Namjoon kissed his forehead, "Let's go eat somewhere else." Seokjin nodded and Namjoon looked at Sejin, "Tell everyone to go home. And you can leave after dropping us at the location."

Sejin nodded and told everyone to leave.

Namjoon opened the door for Seokjin but he looked at Namjon, "Just one minute, I'll take my stuff from inside."

Namjoon nodded and waited for him to come out. After Seokjin came back, they went to the beach house.

The sky was turning pink in the dusk and the sun looked beautiful while setting in the west. As soon as they stepped in the house, Namjoon took Seokjin's hand and pulled him towards himself. Seokjin collided with his chest and was confused. Namjoon smirked, "Never think I would ever leave you. Always trust me, okay?"

Seokjin looked down and nodded, "I promise."

Namjoon made him look up by hooking his finger under Seokjin's chin. He pecked him on his lips and would gladly continue if their stomach wouldn't have grumbled. Seokjin giggled due to the noise and detached himself from Namjoon.

They sat on the beach and ate the food and talked, forgetting the world outside them.

After three hours, when the sky was dark, they were laying down on the beach. Watching the cloud travel with the wind and pointing out the shapes that they could see. Suddenly Namjoon felt a drop on his cheek and soon there was a downpour. He took Seokjin's hand and ran inside the house.

Seokjin started laughing as he saw the prince drenched. He went to his room and threw a towel at Namjoon. "There is a guest room, go take a bath there."

Namjoon pouted, "Can't I take a bath in your room?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Then, where will I go?"

Namjoon smirked, "We can take a bath together."

Seokjin flicked him and went to the bathroom and locked the door.