29

The crowd was whispering about the new prince being so handsome and small. Namjoon looked at the podium and shook his head. He came back to his kingdom just to see an imposter take his place. He closed his eyes and looked at the sky, "Appa, help me."

He opened his eyes when he remembered the thing that his father had taught him.

If a person thinks that the king is not fit for the throne they can challenge the to be king. If the challenger fails, he would be beheaded immediately. If the challenger wins, The royal has to give up his position.

Namjoon smirked and shouted, "I object to this coronation."

Everyone looked at the voice and found Namjoon standing there.

The imposter looked at Hoseok, "Hyung, do I have to go through this?" Hoseok remained silent. "If that day you would have saved me, I wouldn't have to go through this."

Hoseok narrowed his eyes, "Do you know what you are saying?"

Namjoon nodded, "I challenge this person's identity. Because I am a real prince."

There were gasps and whispers everywhere. The people were shocked. Some thought it was a hoax and some thought it was drama. The imposter started sweating as he thought that this was his end.

Namjoon smirked at Hoseok, "As everyone knows that the prince should be very good at horse riding. I challenge him for a horse race." The imposter sighed in relief. If there was one thing that he had practised the most it was horse riding. He rolled his eyes and thought that the person in front of him was an idiot.

Jungkook, who was standing beside him, looked at him with surprise and then looked at Seokjin. He made a way through the crowd and reached Seokjin and Yoongi, "Why is uncle Joonie challenging him for a horse race? He has Equinophobia."

Seokjin looked at him with a question mark, "Euinophopia?"

Yoongi gasped, "Fear of horses."

They looked at the podium and Yoongi ran to Hoseok but he was too late. Hoseok had already ordered them to gether at the racecourse and also ordered two horses. Yoongi panicked and cornered Hoseok while they were moving to the racecourse, "Hoseok."

"Hyung. Where were you?" Hoseok was shocked due to the sudden attack.

Yoongi sighed, "Namjoon is the real Prince Seojun."

Hoseok chuckled, "We will see that at the racecourse, hyung."

He led the commotion to the racecourse and prepared for the race. The imposter was already with his gear and sat on the horse with grace.

On the other hand, Namjoon was struggling to even get near the horse. He sighed and looked at the horse, "Look buddy, I am new to this. And I know if I don't win this, I'll be beheaded. Or maybe not, I don't know. But I have to try. Be calm, yeah."

The referee blew the whistle and the imposter pulled the reins and his horse ran at full speed, while Namjoon was still struggling to get up on the horse.

Hoseok whispered something in Yoongi's ears and he nodded. After a few minutes, the royal guards were escorting Namjoon to the high platform where Hoseok sat.

Namjoon looked down in shame, "I am sorry your highness. I have disappointed you."

Hoseok had a smirk on his face. He took Namjoon's hand in his own, "You really are still a smartass, huh?" Namjoon looked at him in confusion. Hoseok ignored Namjoon and looked at the people standing there. "For all these years, we have hidden a very important fact from you all. Today, I have to reveal it to you." The imposter finally completed the lap and was also escorted to the stage.

Hoseok looked at the imposter with anger and then took a step forward from where Namjoon stood, "Prince Seojun is equinophobic."

There gasps and murmurs again in the crowd. The imposter looked at the royals with wide eyes. Hoseok took Namjoon's hand and pulled him forward, "Prince Seojun."

Namjoon looked at Hoseok and then to the crowd cheering for him. He had tears in his eyes as he couldn't believe he was finally home. His real home.

Hoseok continued his speech, "But I will not repeat the same mistake. He will have to give some tests and if he passes those tasks, the coronation will resume on the next weekend."

Everyone nodded and bowed and soon the racecourse was empty. Hoseok looked at Yoongi, "Arrest the imposter and find out who sent him." Yoongi nodded and soon the imposter was behind the bars.

Seokjin smiled at Namjoon, "You really are smart. I am proud of you."

Namjoon swelled with pride and was about to kiss him when his bubble was broken by Hoseok. Namjoon was taken to the palace and sat opposite Hoseok's chair. Hoseok stared at him with interest gaze. He finally spoke, "Tell me a family secret that only we know. If you are really the prince, you should know too."

Namjoon nodded and sighed, "Our fathers were twins. And my father was actually the elder child. But, he thought that your father had better leadership skills and he could handle the kingdom more powerfully. So he handed the throne to your father after many protests from Halabeoji. My father liked to travel and dream of travelling the world. Another reason for him to leave the throne and become a foreign minister."

Hoseok chuckled, "Do you still like meat for dinner?"

Namjoon sighed in relief and nodded, "Yes."

Hoseok clapped and a servant came into the room. "Make meat for dinner and prepare my finest wine." The servant bowed and went away.

Namjoon looked at Hoseok with teary eyes, "I missed you."

Hoseok hugged Namjoon tightly and both the brothers cried in each other's embrace.