40

One month went away in the blink of an eye. The team was working very hard on the weapons. Namjoon had spent the past one week in the lab, not going to the room or eating properly. He was working on the machine when he heard someone speak.

"Koya, stop the work."

Sure.

"Who the f-" Namjoon's frown turned to a smile, "Hyung."

Seokjin chuckled, "Of course it's me." He showed the bag he was carrying, "I brought dinner."

Namjoon looked out of the window, "Oh, it's night already?"

"Follow me." Seokjin turned and started walking towards the terrace. Once they reached the terrace, Namjoon was surprised, "Waah!" The terrace was decorated with fairy lights and a table in the center.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course." Namjoon turned to Seokjin and smiled sadly, "I am sorry."

Seokjin chuckled, "Why are you apologising?"

"I haven't been taking care of you."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "I am not a princess to be taken care of. I figured that because we both are busy, we couldn't spend much time together. I had to do something." He took Namjoon's hand in his and pulled him to the table, "After all, my prince is working too hard for the nation."

A subtle pink settled on Namjoon's cheeks. He smiled and took his chopsticks to eat dinner. "I am just doing my work."

"And I am doing mine." Seokjin put some meat on Namjoon's plate, "Feeding my baby so he remains healthy."

Namjoon ate the meat he was given and he hummed, "This is amazing. Did you cook it?"

Seokjin shook his head, "I asked Yoongi to do it for me. He makes the best meat. I made everything else."

"Everything is delicious." Namjoon smiled and dug in the food while Seokjin looked at him with admiration and love in his eyes. Namjoon looked up with his mouth filled with food. "What?"

Seokjin shook his head, "Nothing. Just that I missed you."

Namjoon gulped the food down immediately and smiled brightly, "I missed you too."

They talked about random things and their work and joked lightly.

There was a commotion in the palace, making Namjoon groan, "Great! Let's see what happened."

They went down and saw cops there arresting someone. Namjoon, confused, looked at Seokjin who was smirking. "You know something, don't you?"

Seokjin smiled and signaled towards the crowd. Namjoon looked at the crowd and gasped, "No way!"

The police were arresting president Moon and she was struggling with the authorities.

"You know who I am. I am the president. I am the future queen. You cannot do this to me."

As she saw Hoseok, her cries became louder. "Your Highness. Look what they are doing to me. They are arresting me for corruption. Without any proof."

"Oh, don't worry. I have the proof." Hoseok smirked. "And also, I don't need any proof to know that you are a corrupt lady. And about you being the future queen, There will be no future queen. This nation will have a future King."

There were gasps and cheers. All the people present there witnessed the president being taken and Hoseok sighing in relief.

He looked at Yoongi and smiled, "We won half the battle."

"And we will win the other half too." Yoongi smiled brightly, flashing his gums.

Hoseok chuckled and nodded.

"Wow, that was quite a show."

Hoseok and Yoongi turned back and smiled. "Of course." Hoseok said smiling, "I can never do something without drama."

Namjoon laughed, "Anyway, we are done with the weapons. We can test them tomorrow and see which of them suits them."

Hoseok nodded, "Great. I will call a meeting tomorrow at 11 in the morning. Till then you can go and rest." He patted Namjoon's back, "You have worked hard." He looked at Seokjin, "Thank you for the proof against Moon Youngji."

Seokjin smiled, "That's literally my duty. You don't have to thank me."

"That's why you were smirking." Namjoon looked at Seokjin in awe. "You are the best."

Hoseok scoffed and looked at Yoongi, "See, my brother doesn't give me enough credits."

Yoongi laughed, "Let's leave them alone. Let's go."

Seokjin waved his hand towards the couple, "Yeah, go away. Leave me alone with my Joonie." He looked at Namjoon, "And you, Prince Namjoon, I have something for you."

Namjoon nodded and started following Seokjin to their room. The room was decorated with flowers and red satin drapes. Namjoon gasped and looked at Seokjin, "Wh- What is this?"

Seokjin leaned into Namjoon's ear, "It's exactly what you are thinking about. It's been a while since we..."

Namjoon's breath became faster and his pupils dilated, "You are a little devil." He pinned Seokjin to the wall, making him moan languidly, "You are so beautiful. I love you."

"And you are so hot like this. Fuck!" Seokjin looked at Namjoon with doe eyes and Namjoon lost his last thread of sanity. Namjoon connected their lips in a hungry kiss. The kiss was urgent and hungry and dirty. No one wanted to let go and their hand roamed on their own. Seokjin broke the kiss and looked at Namjoon, "I love you."

Namjoon smiled and connected his lips to Seokjin's throat. Seokjin could feel Namjoon's lips moving on his throat, "I love you too. I love you so much!"