39

Seokjin entered the room and sighed, "Gosh, I am so tired." He felt two arms snake around his waist and a head rested on his shoulder. He looked back and smiled, "Hey. Good morning."

Namjoon rubbed his nose to his cheek, "Good morning. You really came too late. Should I reduce your duty time?"

Seokjin chuckled and turned in the hug, "No. I like my job."

Namjoon scrunched his face, "But you work odd hours."

Seokjin laughed, "Well, I will quit after a year. So wait till then."

Namjoon was shocked, "Why?"

Seokjin smiled softly and rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder, "Because I am tired."

Namjoon nodded, "Okay. As you wish." He kissed Seokjin's hair, "For now, Go get freshen up, I will tell someone to send breakfast here. And then go to sleep. I will see you at lunch, okay?"

Seokjin nodded but didn't leave Namjoon. Namjoon chuckled and hugged him tightly, getting the same response from Seokjin.

After making sure that Seokjin was sleeping peacefully, Namjoon got up and went to his lab.

"Oh, you are late."

Namjoon sighed, "I know."

Welcome Namjoon

Namjoon smiled, "Ahh, Koya baby. I missed you. I am glad to finally set you up."

Taehyun Popped his face out from a machine, "I love it. How did you make it? Can I have one too?"

Namjoon chuckled, "Sure. Once you get your house, I will help you install one."

Taehyun smiled and went back to the work he was doing.

His Highness and Min Yoongi are here.

Hoseok came in and started searching for someone.

"What are you looking for hyung?"

Hoseok looked at Namjoon, "The person who just spoke."

Namjoon nodded, "Ah, it's not a human. It is an AI. Like Iron Man had Jarvis."

Hoseok was more surprised, "Who is Iron Man?"

Namjoon shook his head, "Right, you don't have them here. Nevermind. Anyway, this is Koya. You can tell anything to it and it will do it for you. I use it for my research."

Yoongi nodded, "Nice. Oh, just like Hueiningkai said, President Moon went to someplace and suddenly disappeared. She reappeared after three hours and went back to her house."

Soobin looked at Hueiningkai and then at Yoongi, "She must have gone to the neutral place."

"Neutral place?" Hoseok questioned.

Soobin nodded, "Yes, It is like a lab, but there are rooms for us to live in."

Hoseok's jaw clenched and he nodded, "Do you have any plan?"

Namjoon nodded, "We will fight them in the lab."

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other and then at Namjoon.

Namjoon smirked, "We have two months to prepare for that. I and kids are going to make weapons that help us fight against them."

Yoongi nodded, "And how do you know we have two months?"

"Because we are unique." They all turned to Beomgyu. "We four are the only ones who have specific powers. Like Soobin is the only one who has a sharp brain. I am the only one who can run fast. Taehyun is the only one who can lift literally anything and Kai is the only one who can disappear and make other people like us, he will need three months."

Namjoon nodded, "So we attack them before he can complete the experiment."

Hoseok nodded, "Okay, go on. You have my permission."

~

Namjoon sighed and entered the room to find Seokjin missing. He looked at the watch and it showed 10 pm. "Where did he go? He said he had a day off today."

He thought maybe Seokjin was in the bathroom. He walked to the bathroom, "Hyung? Are you in there?"

When he didn't get an answer, he sighed and looked out of the window. "Ah. There you are." He saw Seokjin in the garden smiling. And then he saw who he was smiling at and found a woman standing there. They were talking very casually and Seokjin had a faint blush on his cheeks. "Why is he blushing?" He clenched his jaws and tilted his head. His eyes were dark and he growled lowly.

He stomped to the garden ignoring anyone calling him, his fists closed in fists. He reached the duo and snaked his hand possessively around Seokjin's waist. The girl flinched and bowed to Namjoon, "Your highness."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and knew that something was wrong with him. He looked at the girl and smiled, "Well, you know him well, but I'll still introduce you guys. This is Jung Namjoon, my boyfriend and this is Im Yoona, a friend. She owns a cafe downtown. They have the best burgers and I get one for free."

Namjoon finally came out of his jealousy trance and gave Yoona a real smile, "Nice to meet you Yoona-shi."

Yoona nodded, "Yes, Likewise."

Seokjin sensed the awkward atmosphere and smiled at Yoona, "Ah, it is getting late. You should go home. Should I tell a guard to escort you?"

"No, no." Yoona shook her head, "I'll go by myself. See you later."

Seokjin waved and then turned to Namjoon, "What happened to you? Where are you out here?"

"Because of you." Namjoon pouted, "I was finding you. But you weren't anywhere and then I saw you with her."

"Were you jealous?" Seokjin smirked.

"No!" Namjoon looked away, "Maybe."

Seokjin laughed and ruffled Namjoon's hair, "Aish, my giant wolf. Let's go to our room and I'll make it up for you. You must be tired."

Namjoon nodded and followed Seokjin like a lost puppy to their room where warm snuggles and movies had been waiting for him.