37

"Umm... Are you feeling okay?"

Namjoon turned back and saw the four boys standing timidly. He narrowed his eyes, "Who are they?"

Taehyun's eyes widened, "Aish, I knew he will fuck us up. Hyung, you are too trusting."

"Taehyun, shut up!" Soobin hissed. He looked at Namjoon with pleading eyes and knelt before him, "Your highness, please don't do this to us. We have nowhere to go."

Namjoon gasped and raised Soobin, "Soobin-shi, I was kidding. Of course, I know you all. You guys saved me. I am sorry."

Soobin sighed and closed his eyes, "You-"

"You scared the shit out of us." Namjoon looked back and Boemgyu was glaring at him.

Namjoon laughed, "The look on your face was hilarious! Serves you right for injecting tons of liquids in me."

Taehyun rolled his eyes, "You are so petty!"

Namjoon shrugged, still laughing. Hoseok put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder, "Joon-ah, what's going on?"

Namjoon smiled at Hoseok, "We made a deal."

2 days ago

Soobin chuckled and rolled his eyes, "You are in no state to raise your voice at me. And the chip is a lie detector. I don't trust you enough to not use it."

Namjoon nodded, "I get it."

Soobin sighed, "So, first question, who are you?"

"Prince Jung Soejun."

There was a green light on the mobile screen. Soobin sighed and licked his lips. He was really nervous. "What happened to you after you were taken away?"

"Jinhae erased my memory and made me believe that I was his son. He tried a bunch of experiments on me but my mother saved me and threatened him to go to court if he touched me again. After that, he disappeared."

There was the same green light again. Soobin gulped, "If I tell you our story, will you help us get out of here and live a normal life?"

Namjoon's eyes went wide, "What?" And then he realised it. "You were lied to too?"

Soobin nodded, "Boemgyu heard Jinhae talking about how he killed our parents and took us in saying that the royals killed them and we had to take revenge against them."

Namjoon chuckled, "And you believed him?"

Soobin nodded, "I am the eldest amongst the four of us and I was only 4 that time. I couldn't have decided what was right, what was wrong."

Namjoon hummed, "Then, what do you want from me?"

Soobin sighed, "We help you out of this place and you will help us have a normal life."

Namjoon thought about it and his mind started working fast. He narrowed his eyes and then nodded, "Okay. But before you have a normal life, we will have to finish Jinhae."

Soobin nodded, "I know. That is why we need your help."

Namjoon hummed, "Okay. Deal!"

The screen on the phone turned green and Soobin smiled brightly. "Great! Now listen. We need two days and you have to trust us completely."

Namjoon chuckled, "I don't have any other option."

Soobin laughed, "Yeah. So, now instead of the experimental liquids, I will give you glucose injections. If I touch your shoulder after the injection, you faint. And I don't then you don't do anything."

Namjoon was honestly impressed but he didn't show it. He just nodded. "Okay."

After two days, Soobin and Jinhae came in and Jinhae didn't speak anything. Soobin leaned a little towards Namjoon, "I am sorry. But trust me."

Namjoon was confused but he didn't let it show on his face. After the injection, he felt like his head was feeling heavy. Namjoon looked at Soobin with confused expressions, who just nodded and then he looked at Jinhae, who was worried. Namjoon's blood pressure fluctuated and his oxygen level decreased. It was getting harder for him to breathe.

Soobin gasped and pretended to check the vitals and solve the problem. He looked at Jinhae, "I think we should shift him to another natural setting. He can't stay here for longer."

Jinhae raised his eyebrows. He came near Namjoon and checked his eyes and pulse. Finally, Jinhae sighed and nodded, "Shift him to room 5."

Soobin smirked to himself. He knew Namjoon would be transferred to that room and also because the room was near the end of the hall, from where they could enter the kingdom. He nodded and called Taehyun and Boemgyu. "Shift him to room 5."

Boemgyu nodded curtly.

After midnight, Heuningkai turned them all invisible and they snuck out with Taehyun carrying Namjoon.

Present

Namjoon smiled, "So, they helped me out of that place and now they will help us fight Jinhae."

Hoseok turned to the four boys and sighed, "Fine. But we can't keep them in the palace. Nor here. I don't want them near Namjoon."

Namjoon chuckled, "They will be working with me, hyung."

Yoongi cleared his throat, "No, Hobi is right. We can't keep them near you. Yet. After a week, we will tell the kingdom that we hired new people for you. A few assistants and an extra bodyguard. Then they can be near you and work with you. Till then they will have to stay somewhere else. Somewhere safe and secretive."

Seokjin hummed and smirked, "I know a person. He won't let Hobi down."

And just like that, Yeonjun had to take care of four kids without asking a single question. He could just sigh and nod.