7

Jungkook started walking behind Taehyung. After almost fifteen minutes, they reached an area that looked like slum. But as they went inside, the scene changed completely. Jungkook made a small voice mixed with surprise and disbelief. There were shops lined up and they were either selling or buying stuff.

"Why are they hidden by the slums?" Jungkook asked, scanning the area.

Taehyung smirked, "Because they are all illegal."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in shock, "Really? Then why are you here?"

Taehyung looked at the locket, "To get better value for this so that you can have money."

Jungkook's mouth turned to an 'o' and he started to follow Taehyung silently again.

They entered a shop and Taehyung's face became serious, "Choi Minho, you are under arrest."

The man behind the counter got scared and jumped. When he turned back he sighed in relief, "Yah, you can't scare me like that."

Taehyung laughed and hugged Minho, "How are you?"

Minho ruffled his hair, "I am doing great. You came after a long time, huh?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Can't get you arrested by my brother."

Minho nodded, "How can I help my little friend?"

Taehyung giggled, "Actually, this is my friend, more like a university junior. Jeon Jungkook. His parents disowned him and now he wants money to pay college bills. He has never worked but he is learning."

Jungkook looked at him in shock, "I am-"

"He is shy too." Taehyung cut him in between his sentence and glared at him. Jungkook looked away and became silent. Taehyung smiled at Minho, "So, he has this really precious locket he wanted to sell. Can you have a look at it and tell the prize?"

Minho nodded, "Sure." He looked at Jungkook and smiled, "Can I have the locket?"

Jungkook nodded and gave the locket. Taehyung saw the locket for the first time and his eyes went wide. It was really beautiful. A round pendant hung around a gold chain. The pendant had a very unique stone in it.

Minho was surprised too. The stone changed the colour every time Minho changed the angle of the sight. "Whoa. This stone is really precious. Where did you get this?"

Jungkook shrugged, "My grandma got this for me."

Minho nodded and went inside a room. He back in about ten minutes, "This is a very rare stone. It only comes from the volcanoes. I have to tell you this, this time you really came in with a surprise. I'll give you 7000 dollars for this stone."

Jungkook was about to let out a great expression when Taehyung held his hand, "Minho, let's be realistic here. I know you will sell this at a very high price. Increase your price, or we can find someone else."

Minho squinted his eyes, "Fine, 9000 dollars. I'll not give anything above that."

As Minho went in to take the cash, Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled brightly, "Can't believe you really sold that locket at a high price."

Taehyung smirked, "I know. Your welcome."

Minho came out and gave Jungkook 10000 dollars. Jungkook counted them and was surprised, "But you said 9000 dollars."

Minho smiled, "Oh, the thousand extra is for the gold chain. Can't disappoint the customer."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Ah. Do you know someone who makes fake IDs? But they have to look real and pass through every scan."