12

Hoseok was enjoying the show he was putting up for Yoongi to enjoy. He was dancing sensuously, but not with Yoongi. He was grinding on random people but took care that he didn't give himself away. Or get people's hope high. After half an hour, his throat was dry and he went to the bar for some drinks. Surprisingly, Yoongi was missing. He brushed the thing and ordered some drinks for himself.

"Hey, handsome. I saw you dance. You dance amazingly."

Hoseok looked back and saw a man in his late 20s or early 30s staring at him. Hoseok nodded, "Thank you."

The man came closer and Hoseok rolled his eyes. The man chuckled, "Don't roll your eyes at me, baby. I know you want it to."

Hoseok scoffed, "I don't want anything from you. Get lost."

The man slid closer. But before he could reach Hoseok, Hoseok felt a hand slid on his waist, "Hey, babe. Sorry I'm late." He also felt the person glaring at the man.

The man said an inaudible sorry and scurried away. Hoseok looked at the stranger and chuckled, "Jungkook? We meet again and again, huh?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "What? Do I know you?"

Hoseok held Jungkook's wrist with one hand and removed the mask enough for Jungkook to look at his face. Jungkook gasp, "Your Hig-"

Hoseok put the mask back and placed the hand on Jungkook's mouth, "They don't know." Jungkook nodded and Hoseok removed the hand smiling at the younger. "Don't run away this time. I won't kill you."

Jungkook ducked his head in embarrassment, "Okay."

Hoseok smiled brightly, "I wanted to thank you. For saving me earlier and now and also giving me advice. Which by the way, I am really enjoying it. He gives such cute reactions."

Jungkook giggled, "Your welcome."

Hoseok took the drink, "Are you alone."

Jungkook also ordered a drink, "Well, I did come here with a friend but he is busy making out with his boyfriend. So yeah, I'm alone."

Hoseok smiled, "Do you know how to dance?" Jungkook nodded while drinking the alcohol. Hoseok pulled him to the dance floor with him. As they were having fun, Jungkook felt someone intensely staring at him. He looked around and found a short man with kitten-like eyes boring holes in him.

He leaned in closer to Hoseok and pointed at him, "Is that your man?" Hoseok looked around and found Yoongi. He nodded. Jungkook smirked, "Wanna make him jealous?"

Hoseok smirked and put his hands on Jungkook's waist, "Let's do it in the right way." Jungkook nodded and put his hands around Hoseok's neck and they started grinding on each other.

Hoseok leaned in and got closer to Jungkook, "I am heavily drunk. I can feel it. If things escalate, remember, it was alcohol."

Jungkook smirked and turned his face, which looked like they were kissing each other's necks. "Are you giving me a license to do something with you?"

Hoseok laughed, throwing his head back. He calmed down and looked at Jungkook seriously. Jungkook was surprised by how fast Hoseok could change his mood and expressions. Hoseok rested his forehead in Jungkook's, "Only enough to make him jealous."

Jungkook threaded his fingers through Hoseok's hair, "Sure babe. I can already feel like he would kill me."

Hoseok chuckled, "He can't. I am the boss."

Jungkook cupped Hoseok's face, "Trust me on this." He leaned in and kissed his own thumb. Hoseok got the clue and tightened his grip on Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer.

From where Yoongi sat it looked like Hoseok was kissing someone. And he was burning. He was about to intervene when he saw Hoseok leaning in and pulled the boy even closer. He stopped himself and closed his eyes. He can't go there because of Hoseok's order and he couldn't watch what Hoseok was doing right now. Even though it was dangerous, he knew that he had no right to intervene. Yet.

He wondered when the king got to know someone so close, that he was making out? Maybe when Jin called him out to give Yoongi his credit card. Damn you, Seokjin. He thought as he saw the duo still dancing and still close to each other. Yoongi sighed. Was Hoseok so tired of him that he found someone else? So soon? Well, it had been four years, his brain supplied the information, not helping at all.

Yoongi clenched his fist and ordered some drinks. For the first time, he would be drinking on duty. Because of Hoseok. As he downed his fourth glass, He realised a tear dropping on his cheek. He gasped and looked around. No one noticed, partly because of the cap and mask and partly because of the dark. An epiphany struck Yoongi. He not only liked the king, he was in love with him and the sight of him with someone else was unbearable.

Hoseok loosened his grip on Jungkook's waist and smiled, "Thank you for this. I needed to release the energy somewhere and dancing is my ultimate key for it." His speech was slurring.

Jungkook giggled, throwing himself on Hoseok's shoulder, "Singles forever."

He knew Hoseok was drunk and he could not leave him like that. He looked around and found the man they were making jealous. He gripped Hoseok by his waist and smiled, "Follow me yeah?" Hoseok nodded. They left the dancing crowd and went towards the bar. He sighed when he reached the man and realised he was drunk too.

Jungkook sat Hoseok beside the man and took his phone out. Whom would he call? He thought about it and then it struck him. If the king was here then he can't be with just his chief guard. He looked at the bartender and scanned every one of them. He finally found a man with a gun which was tried to be hidden. He looked at the duo, "Sit still till I come back. Got it?"

He went to the bartender, "Hey, come closer." The tender went closer. "His highness and the man next to him who is apparently important are both drunk. Take them to the palace." The man looked at him in suspicion. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Do you want his highness to get hurt?" The man signaled someone and all the guards came near Hoseok. One of them took Hoseok and the other took Yoongi with them and left the club.

Jungkook sighed and went to find Taehyung. He found him doing something with Jimin and he turned around to get out of the club and go somewhere quiet.

~

Seokjin reached the hotel after 15 minutes. He was panting when he came to the receptionist, "I am- I am here for Namjoon."

The receptionist took him to the room immediately. There was a little crowd of staff there. Seokjin made his path through the crowd and saw Namjoon curled on the floor. He was bleeding from many places and there were bruises on his face. His clothes were torn in a few places.

Seokjin went near and took him in his lap, "Namjoon-ah?" Namjoon hitched as he was trying to say something. His cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes were swollen. Seokjin hushed him, "It's okay. Don't speak. Let's focus on your breathing, okay?"

Namjoon gave a little nod.

Seokjin helped Namjoon breathe with him. After almost ten minutes, Namjoon's breathing was back to normal but he was still shivering. Seokjin covered him with the jacket and started rubbing his hand. "Are you okay now?"

Namjoon nodded, "I'm sorry."

Seokjin smiled and shook his head, "It's okay." He looked at the staff, "Can I have a chicken noodle soup and some first aid, please?"

The staff scurried away and Seokjin looked at Namjoon, "Let's get you on the couch."

They sat on the couch, Namjoon still clad in Seokjin coat and Seokjin soothing him by rubbing various shapes on his back.

Namjoon genuinely felt bad for Seokjin, "I'm sorry for rushing you."

Seokjin waved his hand, "It's fine. But what happened to you?"

Namjoon froze at the question.