24

Namjoon did know what it was to bottom the next day as he woke up with a piercing pain in his lower back. As he opened his eyes, he found himself alone in the bed. He tried to get up instantly regretting it as he winced at the pain. He grunted and was about to get up when the door opened and Seokjin entered with a tray of food and coffee. There was a tablet too.

“Good morning, baby.” Seokjin chirped as he sat beside Namjoon and smiled, “How are you feeling?”

Namjoon knew he was teasing. He scrunched his nose, “Horrible. Never going to bottom again.”

Seokjin laughed at his remark, making the younger shy. “Anyway, eat something and then take this medicine. You’ll feel better and then if you are not in pain, we’ll go out.”

Namjoon nodded and ate his breakfast. Seokjin looked adoringly as he munched on his toast. “You know you are quite adorable in normal life. But once you get on top, you become so hot, that I forget that you are a dork.”

Namjoon turned red and looked away, “I am not a dork.”

Seokjin raised his eyebrows, “Really? What was the last movie you watched?”

Namjoon thought for sometime and then whispered, “Whale documentary.”

Seokjin was truly surprised and started laughing, “Ah! Joonie, you are so cute.” He said, squishing Namjoon’s cheeks between his hands. Namjoon wined and continued eating.

By noon, Namjoon was feeling okay. They ate lunch made by Mrs Hyuna and were watching a movie cuddled up in Seokjin’s bed. Namjoon looked down at Seokjin, “Hyung, can we go back to the palace?”

Seokjin looked up at Namjoon, “Are you sure? We can go the next time you come.”

Namjoon shook his head, “I am sure. I really want to see it. I want to know why it is so special to you.”

Seokjin smiled, “Okay. Get ready in 10, we will leave.”

Namjoon nodded and both of them dressed casually. Namjoon wore a white t-shirt and jeans with a cap. Seokjin wore black shirt and loose pants.

After half an hour's drive, they finally reach there. Namjoon took a deep breath and followed Seokjin. Seokjin stopped at a point, making Namjoon collide with his back. “What happened?”

Seokjin turned back and cupped Namjoon’s face, “Namjoon-ah, we are doing this because you want to go in. If at any point you feel uncomfortable, you tell me and we leave the palace, okay?”

Namjoon nodded and smiled, “Okay.” Seokjin gave him a peck on his lips and intertwined his fingers with Namjoon’s.

The palace was huge. Bigger than the current one. He looked around, it was almost in ruins. “If it was the main palace, why is it in ruins? You guys don’t maintain it?”

Seokjin shook his head, “It is not about maintaining the historical buildings. It is about Hoseok’s sentiments with this place. 14 years ago, the previous king and many of the family members were killed in this palace. So Hoseok vowed to take his revenge and then renovate this palace. He says this palace reminds him of his revenge.”

Namjoon nodded and they went further in. There were many rooms and passages in the palace. Seokjin led Namjoon to a room and opened the doors. The doors were so huge and heavy that it took both of them to open them, “This was the courtroom. That was where my appa sat.” He pointed at the seat next to the throne.”

There was a crown beside the throne. It was protected in a glass container. Namjon went near it and was about to touch it when Seokjin stopped him, “Don’t! The security system is connected to it. It is the crown prince Jung Minsoo. He died saving the king and Hoseok. He was the previous king’s younger brother.”