28

Seokjin ran out of the room and found Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Lee Hyun having coffee. He huffed, "Where is Namjoon?"

Lee Hyun's eyes went wide, "What? We thought he was with you."

Seokjin shook his head, "He is not in the room. You guys didn't see him leaving?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No. We just woke up and made coffee for everyone."

Seokjin closed his eyes and held his hair in his hands, "Where did you go, Namjoon?"

Jungkook stood up and went to the lab followed by others. He looked at the big screen, "Koya, when did Namjoon leave the house?"

He left an hour ago.

Jungkook hummed, "That's the reason we didn't see him leaving. I guess we should call the cops."

Hyun shook his head, "Have you tried his phone?"

Jungkook took his phone out and called Namjoon. He didn't pick the call. After some time, the phone was switched off. Everyone became tense.

Jungkook shook his head, "Koya, can you show us the cameras and follow Namjoon with that?"

I am sorry. That is unethical. I need the approval from Namjoon.

Seokjin grunted and took Jungkook's phone, "I am calling the police."

As he was about to make a call, the front door opened and Koya spoke

Welcome home, Namjoon.

Seokjin gave the phone to Jungkook and ran to the front door. Namjoon stood there all soaked up and tired. Seokjin hugged him without caring about his clothes getting wet too. "Where did you go, Namjoon-ah. We were so scared. I almost called the cops." He broke the hug and tucked some stray hair out of his eyes, "Are you okay?"

Namjoon finally looked up, his eyes were red and swollen. He looked around and found the others looking at him. He looked at Seokjin again, "I am okay, but Hyung, I am the lost prince."

Seokjin took a step back and covered his mouth with his hands, "What?"

Namjoon nodded, "I am not bluffing. I swear."

Seokjin narrowed his eyes, "Prove it."

Namjoon huffed and quickly started to think about things that he could say. After a minute, his eyes widened and he looked at Seokjin, "At the age of 12 the kids at the palace bullied you because of your doll collection. So you quit playing with them. And one night you went to the length of burning every doll. Except one. The one that was given to you by your father."

Seokjin gasped and tears came to his eyes. He knelt on one knee and bowed to Namjoon with a fist on his heart, "Long live the prince." Taehyung and Jimin followed the same suit.

"Hyung, please get up." Namjoon shook his head. "You don't have to do this."

Seokjin stood up followed by Taehyung and Jimin and hugged him, "I missed you, prince."

Jungkook looked at them in confusion, "Are you not my uncle?"

Namjoon looked at Jungkook and immediately became weak as he saw Jungkook's teary eyes. He walked towards him and gave him a bear hug, "Hey! You will always be special to me Kookie. You can call me uncle or hyung or just Namjoon. It is fine."

Jungkook hugged him back, clutching the t-shirt too hard as if his life depended on it. Seokjin cleared his throat, "I am sorry. I don't want to break the moment. But I think we should tell this to Hoseok."

Everyone nodded and then Namjoon's eyes fell on a very confused Lee Hyun. He went to him and held his hands, "Hyung. Thank you so much for doing the experiment on me. I promise I will answer your questions for the report. And I will explain everything to you then. Right now I am needed somewhere else."

Lee Hyun nodded and smiled, "It's okay. I get it."

They went to the lab and entered the portal.

~

Seokjin ran to the palace and there was a crowd in front of the palace. He broke through the crowd and reached Yoongi. "What is the crowd doing here?"

Yoongi looked gloomy. He sighed, "Prince Seojun returned yesterday and he is going to be crowned as the prince today."

Seokjin was confused, "What? What do you mean by the prince arrived? Namjoon is the real prince."

Yoongi's eyes widened due to the shock, "Are you sure?"

Seokjin leaned to his ears, "He knows the secret of my dolls. Only you, the prince and Hoseok know that. Did you test this guy calling himself the prince?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Hoseok was so happy to have him back that I didn't have the courage to do it."

Seokjin sighed, "But we will have to tell him."

Yoongi nodded and took a deep breath, "We have to be quick. Let's go."

But before they could reach the podium, there was a voice stopping them.

"I object to this coronation."

Everyone looked at the voice and found Namjoon standing there.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes, "Do you know what you are saying?"

Namjoon nodded, "I challenge this person's identity. Because I am the real prince."

There were gasps and whispers everywhere. The people were shocked. Some thought it was a hoax and some thought it was drama.

Yoongi looked at Seokjin, "What the fuck is he doing?"

Seokjin shrugged his shoulders and looked at Namjoon with concern.

Namjoon smirked at Hoseok, "As everyone knows that the prince should be very good at horse riding. I challenge him for a horse race."